Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god the Mormon church sent an attorney with this poor Bishop. Marc McGee does HAVE big things to be concerned about if he is still a member of the church. This church is IN EVERY COUNTRY. This lunatic tried to drag upstanding members of the church, along with the church itself, through the mud. Lobbing accusations of some pretty serious criminal activity at these people. The church had to spend money to defend a bishop. Wow, I never thought of THIS. Someone please tell me he is still a member?

He's no longer a Mormon. And is very bitter about the church.

Such confusion!

I'm just remembering that MM (#1) said he never told the Bishop about the *advertiser censored* because he feared his marriage would be in jeopardy. The Bishop says MM (#1) came to him and told him there were pop-ups of scantily clad ladies. Parker took the computer in for a clean up and no reported child *advertiser censored*.

I wonder how MM (#1) came up with the rather graphic descriptions of the child *advertiser censored*????

And now we know there was NEVER *advertiser censored* on computer. M1 looking for dates/brides probably did cause the pop-ups.

Hopefully, Juan will make the motion for the Jury to totally disregard the entire the Wit# 1 affidavit?

Or maybe better if he leaves it in and at closing says it's as true as the rest of their case.

Hopefully, Juan will make the motion for the Jury to totally disregard the entire the Wit# 1 affidavit?

Hopefully not. How can JM ridicule it in closing if the jury is instructed to disregard it?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 6 seconds ago
#SuperBowlXLIX delays #JodiArias #deathpenalty sentencing re-trial issues w/flights & hotel availability. Jury excused til2/2 9:30am

Is court over for today? it seemed so short i guess the judge is giving the DT more time to get their "facts" from Jodi.

Or how about that travis didn't even live there when the *advertiser censored* pop up brouhaha happened?

Why would MM do this? Is he absolutely mental?

Jealous, petty, mean spirited, & not too bright.

Ziggy, what does the Bishop's attorney look like?

Don't know. Unless he was the tall drink of water wearing glasses at the bench conferring at one point. Only saw his back and partial side of face. Youngish, dark hair, clean cut, sharp suit.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Because of Superbowl no court 2morrow. Can't get the Bishop a room. So b back Monday for more #jodiarias. We are n recess for day #3tvarias

Or how about that travis didn't even live there when the *advertiser censored* pop up brouhaha happened?

BBM: I just had this thought pop into my head about why MM/W1 might do this...it may sound out there, but so much about JA and anything/anyone associated with her is, but maybe JA found a way to get some of her "art" sales money to him?? IDK??

You know what MeeBee I think he figured he could refuse to testify and nothing will come out of this little affidavit that he signed. I truly think that he never thought it would be presented in actual court.

Regardless of that, he's a disgusting human being. It's not even about TA - MM words brought a lot of distress to his siblings, his friends and Deanna who had to hear their brother/friend supposedly confessed to being molested at age 12, to watching child *advertiser censored*, to beating a woman? MM should be ashamed. And the DT as well for presenting this crap to the jury. Shameful.

Marc McGee in New Zealand who was too chickened to come back and testify (or testify by Skype), but has spread his BS all over Facebook and Twitter. Claims he knew Travis through the Bishop and found Travis's child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer, that Travis confessed to him, and that Travis hit Deanna and told her he wouldn't marry her.
He filed a "secret" Affidavit as Witness #1.
Online he claims he'll be a witness at her appeal (no such thing) and he also threatened Juan and another woman online.

Good explanation. To add to us. Witness #1 did NOT want to be identified that is why he filed a secret affidavit. In court Juan blurted out his name, Marc McGee, three times. The third time he did it he yelled "Crap". oops accidents happen. :facepalm:

Priceless.

He's no longer a Mormon. And is very bitter about the church.

Well, now it ALL makes sense then. Two birds with one stone destroy Travis and the church in one fell swoop. He is something else.

Marc McGee in New Zealand who was too chickened to come back and testify (or testify by Skype), but has spread his BS all over Facebook and Twitter. Claims he knew Travis through the Bishop and found Travis's child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer, that Travis confessed to him, and that Travis hit Deanna and told her he wouldn't marry her.
He filed a "secret" Affidavit as Witness #1.
Online he claims he'll be a witness at her appeal (no such thing) and he also threatened Juan and another woman online.

Hopefully the SC/COA gets this as a prime example of the type of people who were too scared to come testify in person. Scared to be arrested for perjury is more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503