Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....she used one of Travis' kitchen knives to stab him - not a hunting knife or a switch blade - his own kitchen knife. And then placed in the dishwasher (I'm a little "foggy" on the dishwasher, but I know for sure she used his kitchen knife)

There was never any evidence that she used one of Travis' knives. JA did have an elaborate tale about a kitchen knife being used to cut a rope, and that kitchen knife was from Travis' kitchen. Right..... Travis' kitchen wasn't missing any knives from a knife set, there were nor relevant knives in the dishwasher, and the kind of knife that would have been required in order to inflict those injuries would have to have been very large, not something you would find in most non-commercial kitchens. It was more like a small machete. She could have stolen it from a commercial kitchen, e.g. at the place she worked: as another poster said, she likes to take advantage of things that are at hand.....

JMO etc, I think det Flores had in mind Travis was shot first was because JA TOLD him that's what happened when she was telling the 2 ninjas story. Probably thought there was some truth in her lies.

It also seems this was just a hypothesis he'd formed on his own and had trouble putting it out of his mind. In his mind, it was more logical for someone to use a gun first.

At that point in time, Horn said he'd not yet formed an opinion on the sequencing and only did so after he was asked about it and went through the autopsy notes. He didn't tell Flores these things because he'd not yet formed an opinion on them. It was a misunderstanding.

O/T Anyone seen the film or read the book "Gone Girl". The female character reminds me so much of Jodi. As I watched the movie, I could not help but think of her.

Oh Good, I need to walk away, nurmi really pisses me off! He's no better than his greasy client. AND I don't care that he's just doing his job! Time to walk away!

Hang in there grammieto5. :therethere: We have Juan!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

#JodiArias talks with Willmott as we wait in a very quiet and empty courtroom. Nurmi reviews his fantasy footabll pics.

I'm so glad Nurmi is done and glad this is not televised, just reading the tweets makes all those feelings of aggravation come back. I could have never been a juror , I'd want to yell sit down and shut up she is already convicted she killed him, now make a point that makes me think she shouldn't be put to death.

Count me in too, Davia. I am so thankful I don't have to see Nurmi in action. When the trial video is released after the verdict I will only watch the parts where Juan is up doing the questions. At least then I can pick and choose what parts I want to watch.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8m 8 minutes ago

Nurmi shows photo of Alexander sitting, points finger like gun and says bullet trajectory is consistent with the angle of where Arias was.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 9m 9 minutes ago

During first trial, Arias claimed she shot Alexander as he charged her. Now Nurmi suggests she shot him while he was sitting in shower.
----

So she's going to change her story...again???

I wonder why BK thinks this, was there a gas receipt brought out from Yreka for that morning that wasn't included in the first trial?

Yes, there's a gas receipt with the date and time on it.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago
I want some answers Miss Liar #JodiArias! Was he attacking you in the bathroom & u shot? Or was he sitting in the shower & u shot?
---

I'd like some answers too!

@ericksonvision: To be clear... I don't know for sure the guy I referenced earlier as #JodiArias' BF is, in fact, her BF. But I know this, he's a goofy *advertiser censored*.

It also seems this was just a hypothesis he'd formed on his own and had trouble putting it out of his mind. In his mind, it was more logical for someone to use a gun first.

At that point in time, Horn said he'd not yet formed an opinion on the sequencing and only did so after he was asked about it and went through the autopsy notes. He didn't tell Flores these things because he'd not yet formed an opinion on them. It was a misunderstanding.

I think in this particular case it makes more sense she used the knife first. I can see her doing the slaughter with the knife and as she is getting ready to put him in the shower she shoots him in the head to make sure he is dead.

IMO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I always wonder what Maria is saying to #JodiArias. She comes over like a secondary coach after a play gone wrong in a football game.

This line of reasoning is ridiculous, the timing of when CMJA decided to begin her attack on Travis, in the short time-span indicated by the time stamp's on the camera, is not relevant, IMO.

She planned it, she carried through with it, she has been convicted of it and Nurmi traipsing through the weeds hoping for his "gotcha moment" is not going to change that fact.

@TrialDiariesJ: Maria De La Rosa and Jen Willmott have talked to #JodiArias all throughout break #3TVArias

@ericksonvision: Aaaaannnndddd, we're back. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: As jury walks in #JodiARias looks at them but also to her family in audience, maybe trying to sneak peak at a guy? @TrialDiariesJ

O/T Anyone seen the film or read the book "Gone Girl". The female character reminds me so much of Jodi. As I watched the movie, I could not help but think of her.

I read the book. The character in 'Gone Girl' was much, much smarter AND she didn't do what JA did (slaughter someone after going on a roadtrip).

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
Maria De La Rosa and Jen Willmott have talked to #JodiArias all throughout break #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela