Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they get a rebuttal anyway and I expect them to recall them both, anyway; though I'd think one would be enough since they both said the exact same thing. Let's just hope they don't take six days each again with days and days in between.
Well, they already had their rebuttal all these months. Juan presented first, the defense & now it's Juan's rebuttal. Now, they want a sur-rebuttal. This will cause more delays.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 9s9 seconds ago
DeMarte administered a "brief" reading test to #jodiarias to make sure she was literate and she got the highest rating.

If I remember correctly, she rated HIGHER than Einstein..... lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Although I'm sure it's an act, #jodiarias' demeanor is completely different from last trial.

Would have liked to have seen her on stand.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Sidebar

And everyone was worried about new witnesses in the defense rebuttal case? And he's calling back those 2 clowns? I'm sure the jury will LOVEEEEEEEE that, especially after Demarte.

It's gonna be painful to listen too but at the same time, hilarious. They don't have anything else so let's just wash rinse and repeat .

We're at what - 3 or 4 sidebars now in 5 minutes of testimony? Nurmi is really not liking the jury hearing how Jodi scored a high average on intellectual tests.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 40s40 seconds ago
#JodiArias #EvilGenius

Nurmi had told Sky and Chris Hughes that he had indisputable evidence that Travis was a pedophile. They believed him then. Also remember how they (or it might have just been Sky) said that he had abused Deanna because he had dated her all those years and never married her.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 28s29 seconds ago
Long sidebar in #jodiarias.

Well, they already had their rebuttal all these months. Juan presented first, the defense & now it's Juan's rebuttal. Now, they want a sur-rebuttal. This will cause more delays.

No Juan's presentation was just the facts phase to fill the jury in on the facts that Jodi was convicted on. Then mitigation began. Since the defense has burden of proof the roles are reversed with the defense going first and last and the state going in the middle. The defense is not requesting a surrebuttal, they are going in their allotted rebuttal spot.

If there is a psychologist on the jury, or a person who has studied psychology extensively, they will know the difference in the CV's. DeMarte's credentials are impeccable and from a fully accredited major university.

Entered during sidebar with the Juan fan trial watcher whose cane Juan signed.

863 is admitted over DT OBJECTIONS.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 9s9 seconds ago
DeMarte administered a "brief" reading test to #jodiarias to make sure she was literate and she got the highest rating.

Exceeded only by her scores on the Torturing, Murdering, and Lying Tests, no doubt.

We're at what - 3 or 4 sidebars now in 5 minutes of testimony? Nurmi is really not liking the jury hearing how Jodi scored a high average on intellectual tests.

Well Nurmi might not like that but Jodi wants everyone to know how smart she is.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s13 seconds ago
Juan just asked Dr. DeMarte if anyone has called her a 'hired gun'? She says, no. #JodiArias

LOL! Anyone want to bet that 'someone' calls her that on cross after that question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18