Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's because Sky Hughes was very quick to believe the pedophile lie and chat about it with the DT.

I really felt sorry for her and Chris. They had no idea an attorney would lie to them.

They sure learned the hard way that attorneys do lie especially a snake like Nurmi.

No. It's because Sky Hughes was very quick to believe the pedophile lie and chat about it with the DT.

Because of the lie Nurmi told her....but, she should explain why she was so ready to accept that lie as truth. My opinion has always been....these 2 were NOT great friends to Travis. Just busybodies with holier than thou attitudes. Sorry...:silenced:....I'll stop. Just not big fans of the Hughes. I think the Alexander family is fond of them, though. So, what I think is not important.

Nurmi had told Sky and Chris Hughes that he had indisputable evidence that Travis was a pedophile. They believed him then. Also remember how they (or it might have just been Sky) said that he had abused Deanna because he had dated her all those years and never married her.
These two hypocrites threw their so-called best friend under the bus, with friends like these who need enemies. . . whadda ya know, barf.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 56s56 seconds ago
Martinez puts up scores from #jodiarias test results.

If there is a psychologist on the jury, or a person who has studied psychology extensively, they will know the difference in the CV's. DeMarte's credentials are impeccable and from a fully accredited major university.

There is a confirmed psychologist on the just I believe

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 12s13 seconds ago
#jodiarias results ranged from average, high average to superior for various tests including verbal comprehension, working memory, #cont

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 28s29 seconds ago
Perceptual reasoning, processing speed, and working memory. #jodiarias

Looking at composite score summary JA scored 136 on verbal comprehension. Very Superior.
perceptual reasoning 113 high average
working memory 105 average
processing speed 102 average
full scale 119 high average

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias #Einstein except the picture of her foot at scene and on 4th story of crime.

And everyone was worried about new witnesses in the defense rebuttal case? And he's calling back those 2 clowns? I'm sure the jury will LOVEEEEEEEE that, especially after Demarte.

It's gonna be painful to listen too but at the same time, hilarious. They don't have anything else so let's just wash rinse and repeat .

I think you're the most optimistic member here. Each post of yours is like a pep talk. Thanks! :loveyou:

If there is a psychologist on the jury, or a person who has studied psychology extensively, they will know the difference in the CV's. DeMarte's credentials are impeccable and from a fully accredited major university.

Juror #1 is the psychologist and she totally had Geffner's number. I think she will really respond to Demarte doing a proper evaluation and find her more believable. Here's hoping #1 makes it on in place of whoever the doubting Thomas is.

All but tall goatee man writing. Paul S. Predicts that juror will be foreman. He is listening intently.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Full Scale 119 High Average
General Ability 127 Superior #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Perceptual Reasoning 113, High Average
Working Memory 105, Average
Processing Speed 102 Average #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jodi scored on the intelligence test for verbal comprehension was 136 and it's very superior #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias #Einstein except the picture of her foot at scene and on 4th story of crime.

Hahahahahaha! Thank god- she is more of a dummy than a genius!

Can't wait til Juan asks if it's against copyright laws to share results in court lol

Why aren't the Hughes couple put on the stand to answer for themselves?

Because they don't need to. Juan can explain their emails without putting them on and allowing the defense to smear Travis again. It's seems to me he is attempting to try this case in a clear and concise manner without throwing a lot of minutia out there unlike the defense.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 12s13 seconds ago
Kirk Nurmi objects because DeMarte is referring to her notes, presumably the ones he said were untimely disclosed. Overruled. Sidebar.

Because of the lie Nurmi told her....but, she should explain why she was so ready to accept that lie as truth. My opinion has always been....these 2 were NOT great friends to Travis. Just busybodies with holier than thou attitudes. Sorry...:silenced:....I'll stop. Just not big fans of the Hughes. I think the Alexander family is fond of them, though. So, what I think is not important.

If that's what you think then why would you want them called? :waitasec:

Another sidebar as JM tries to enter the trauma test into evidence. IMO the jury can't help but wonder why the DT is so scared of this psychologist's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99