Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one kinda good looking male juror, but when life is on the line, she's probably not too discerning.

Do you think that is who she is targeting? Can you keep a close eye next time the jury enters? TIA for all of your wonderful reporting- you are fantastic!

Dog gone cute! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words earlier- you are such a doll! It meant a lot to me, what you said! XO

:seeya: You're Welcome !

:loveyou:

OK Seriously! What does Nurmi have in his right front pants pocket?

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
6) keys painfully digging into his thigh?
7) the zapper for Jodi's stun belt?
8) . . . .?
Emergency tranq gun for sudden decompensation by Stabby Einstein?

Are there any hot Jurors Jodi is admiring in that pic!

Here's my take on JA's smirk. Do you all recall the day that someone tweeted that one of the male jurors was dressed as a "cowboy", wearing a hat and boots? I believe JA became
infatuated that day because the following day was when she arrived in court--sleeveless.

FWIW, I snooped around on one of CMJA's blog sites and she has a follower(?!) who is encouraging CMJA to try to catch the eye of just one male juror. This follower and CMJA exchange snail mails from what has been written online. She is into the wiccan religion and is doing spells to help JA get that "ONE" guy to find her too sexy and gorgeous to vote for the DP.

Seriously, you just can't make this stuff up.

DM's objectivity: she said JA answered questions honestly on the test DM used for the BPD diagnosis. JA didn't try to minimize or exaggerate.

The PTSD tests, says DeMarte, weren't reliable because of how Geff administered them, NOT because JA lied on them.

She also said there WAS one important consistency on the PTSD tests, even as administered-- the identification of the murder as traumatic.

The opening for the DT I can see in JA identifying the murder as traumatic--if DM doesn't debunk that element- is they can present that as an indication of remorse. She wasn't happy or satisfied later on, she was traumatized by what she'd done.

Ziggy, thanks again!

Instead of trying to follow multiple Tweeters, we have you!

Assume jurors are remaining engaged throughout Dr. JD's testimony?

They are and she is very engaging. As you may remember from the first trial, she turns to the jury and explains her answers in a very professional tone, even pitch, factual rather than emotional. She is tall and stately. They are taking notes, especially regarding the different answers Jodi have for her experiences of the exact same event and pointing out that if her answers are not for the traumatic event, i.e., the murder, and are possibly for the choking, there is no way to know that because of the way it was administered and the suggestive notes written in by Geffner - regarding DV of any kind, not just day of the murder, that was added for the second test. De Marte makes is seem quite simple that these results are unreliable and that her standards would not have allowed her to rely on the faulty tests.

From Mark Henle: https://twitter.com/HenleMark

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 4m 4 minutes ago

Prosecutor #JuanMartinez questions Dr. Janeen DeMarte during the sentencing phase of the #JodiArias retrial Tuesday.

B88VkcnIAAIvAAK.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 5m 5 minutes ago

#JodiArias and her attorney, Jennifer Willmott stand as the jury enters the courtroom Tuesday.

B88VRXgIgAEz0yu.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias in court Tuesday morning.

B88WF3bIYAA8NZP.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 2m 2 minutes ago

Dr. Janeen DeMarte testifies during the #JodiArias retrial Tuesday morning.

B88WVz_IMAEtixX.jpg:large

What do you suppose Jodi and Wilma are so happy about in this photo?

Is that an engagement ring I see on Dr DeMarte's finger?

I also believe that the Hughes were attempting to be LDS mentors to Travis related to issues of keeping the tenants of the Law of Chastity and not only finding an appropriate LDS girl to be his eternal wife, but also that he needed to be an appropriate husband (boyfriend) if he wanted to achieve the expectations of those who are married in the temple.

They were admonishing him based upon the lies that Jodi spewed and felt that they were close enough to Travis to be able to voice their concerns without losing his friendship. I think they were truly trying to help him be more faithful and observant of the church dictates and that would help him to be a better church leader/husband and "Priesthood" head of the household.

I don't fault the Hughes for their email. At the time, they did what they thought was best given then information they had at that time. They never dreamed that their words would be picked apart by the masses in a murder trial years later. MOO

Yes, but they still tick me off! They are fair-weather friends willing to believe everyone- Jodi & Nurmi over Travis whom they'd known the longest!!! Sky called him the "abusive sociopath" simply because he wouldn't commit to marrying Jodi. She had no idea what an abusive sociopath really was, and it's NOT someone who sleeps with someone and doesn't marry them!!! I'm sorry, I know they are trying hard to repair the damage now, and calling him a savior, but in my eyes, for the Hughes's it's too late to redeem themselves!!!

Tweets straight from the Courtroom from defendant and her crew:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 55m 55 minutes ago

Looks like another State perjurer will soon join the ranks.

JM claiming a program searched "teen sex" but the Defense has proof it was TA.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 54m 54 minutes ago

JM walks tot doc. Demarte thru her schooling since that's the majority of her "experience."

How in the world can everybody be against poor Jodi? Everyone's a liar. Even a man of the church, but her, a high school drop out that never made any changes in life other than waitress jobs and men is the only one telling the truth. How long can those that support her have their eyes opened and they see Jodi for what she is. I guess Jodi will be disappointed with this jury also. I remember she told Troy Hayden that she felt betrayed by them.

I don't understand. Can someone explain?

The questions always asked about her emotions or states "at the time of the traumatic event" and since it was established the event was the murder, then how could a persons' emotions or feelings change since the event has already happened and the person felt the way they did at the time of the event - those answers should not change because they are based on "at the time of the traumatic event."

so sorry, pages and pages behind, but does anyone think it was strategic decision by Juan to hire DeMarte? knowing she would really get under JA's skin?

Juan hires Demarte because she is brilliant. Arias being green, red and purple with envy at the very sight of Demarte is just a 'fun' bonus for us. :giggle:

Are there any hot Jurors Jodi is admiring in that pic!

Jodi is not looking for hot, she is looking for males. Any male will do. The jury foreman was older and he fell into her trap.

The web she weaves........

Emergency tranq gun for sudden decompensation by Stabby Einstein?

Argh at y'all having fun with this post. I took it too literal. Do over wewe4, do over!
Wait nevermind, my brain is all scrambled today.

Prior to the murder?

It is supposed to be the reason why 2 tests were performed by DT; one was for the DV prior to murder and the second test was for post murder and post incarceration. confusing i know…the old razzle dazzle?

The questions always asked about her emotions or states "at the time of the traumatic event" and since it was established the event was the murder, then how could a persons' emotions or feelings change since the event has already happened and the person felt the way they did at the time of the event - those answers should not change because they are based on "at the time of the traumatic event."

Aha! So did dr. Geff give her FOUR tests in total? 2 for each event? Because I think you posted about him writing a note to her saying fill this in using your feelings prior to the murder (DV and such) and then for one for the murder,

Did JW borrow that jacket from ALV?

I thought they weren't supposed to snap photos of JA in stripes.
Only jailhouse stripes, not her own stripes if she stupidly chooses to wear them. In Bali, Heather Mack who is on trial for murdering her mother, wore black & white stripes one day, STUPID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela