DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
Everyone went back to chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh great,what now!

Gah, I hate when I can't keep up. I thought the different answers was because JA was answering one pretending it was pre-murder and the next one post-murder? And that it wasn't just one event?

Your confusion is exactly what Dr. DMarte was pointing out - impossible to tell which answers are to which event - choking or murder - and to the extent that the most traumatic event is supposed to be the one the results are based upon - which I got from the testimony and Juan's questions was the murder.

Yes I agree. I think they were good friends to Travis though. Loving and caring about his well being. They loved him.

I don't! That's not how you treat good friends, and they were more than willing to believe Jodi & Nurmi over him. With friends like them, who needs enemies???

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Hahaha Nurmi got left behind...that's what happens when you need a pee break. He went back too #jodiarias

So what are we to presume - JA told Travis she slept with someone else and was afraid she caught something, so TA attacked her either out of jealousy or anger that she may have given him a disease? And she tried to scratch his eyes out but didn't want to hurt him? It's so illogical because she likely made it up on the fly.

If you believe anything Jodi says about Travis, he'd probably fly into a rage and attack a grocery store checker for giving him the wrong change.

I wonder why TA didn't grab JA by the wrist, spin her around and choke and yell at her for suspecting she knifed his car's tires?

OK we are back. I went to sit in the same seat as every other day, second row, last seat closest to the wall, furthest from the aisle. The gallery monitor said I could not sit there. This morning, trial watcher Kathy, whose cane Juan signed, said they are not allowed to sit in the second row. Hasn't been a problem until we returned from lunch. ??? Thoughts?? She just let two other ladies sit in the exact seat (s) after she made me move. Now I'm in row 3, second seat from the aisle, more behind Jodi's mom. It's kind of a better seat! Just wondering why I've been singled out.

Travis's family, Jodi, and all counsel retreated to judges chambers. Skye here sitting on TA side second row behind where sisters sit.

Your confusion is exactly what Dr. DMarte was pointing out - impossible to tell which answers are to which event - choking or murder - and to the extent that the most traumatic event is supposed to be the one the results are based upon - which I got from the testimony and Juan's questions was the murder.

Got it! OMG, Finally. I was like lost in a maze. Thank you.

They are and she is very engaging. As you may remember from the first trial, she turns to the jury and explains her answers in a very professional tone, even pitch, factual rather than emotional. She is tall and stately. They are taking notes, especially regarding the different answers Jodi have for her experiences of the exact same event and pointing out that if her answers are not for the traumatic event, i.e., the murder, and are possibly for the choking, there is no way to know that because of the way it was administered and the suggestive notes written in by Geffner - regarding DV of any kind, not just day of the murder, that was added for the second test. De Marte makes is seem quite simple that these results are unreliable and that her standards would not have allowed her to rely on the faulty tests.

BBM

"faulty tests" -- Perfect!

So what are we to presume - JA told Travis she slept with someone else and was afraid she caught something, so TA attacked her either out of jealousy or anger that she may have given him a disease? And she tried to scratch his eyes out but didn't want to hurt him? It's so illogical because she likely made it up on the fly.

My take is, Jodi was trying to find out if Travis had other partners and used the STD discussion to pry. That is, if this event even took place, which I doubt because, well because she lies so much. JMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Nurmi doesn't want Jodi's comments released in the closed chamber meeting about her testifying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dr. Dm taking the stand, jury not in yet. Nurmi objecting to answers from Jodi on some of the pages. JSS will review and issue ruling. Jury coming in.

JM asking Dr. Dm is she's ever been named in a lawsuit re: misconduct - or sexual harassment. Answer: no

So that's what that was all about -- the super secret testimony -- AGAIN !

:gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan asks if DeMarte has ever been involved in a lawsuit on misconduct or even mentioned her as a defendant on sexual harassment #jodiarias

If you believe anything Jodi says about Travis, he'd probably fly into a rage and attack a grocery store checker for giving him the wrong change.

I wonder why TA didn't grab JA by the wrist, spin her around and choke and yell at her for suspecting she knifed his car's tires?

This is a game to the convicted murderer, she will say anything to trash Mr. Alexander and laugh herself to sleep.

JMHO ... She is trying to wear not only the jurors down but she is trying to keep Mr. Martinez running and searching to debunk all her lies. She is EVIL.

I really wish she would try and escape and not live to talk about it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
DeMarte says NO...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members