Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Q having sex when she didn't want to: first answer she gave a number of times: 6-10 times. Similar type question on the other test, the answer was that "my partner demands sex all the time" Sidebar

Juan showing her inconsistencies in answering questions that are similar, not identical.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
One answer Jodi says 6-10 times she had sex when she didn't want to, her partner demanded it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago

Jodi states she's never been forced to have sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

:thinking: That's because she was always initiating it ... and handing it out for free ...

:silenced: . . . :censored:

partner abuse scale: when partner demanded to have sex and JA's answer was all the time.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
#jodiarias doesn't need her glasses on for this #OuttaSightOuttaMind

Oh wow--how telling! That's because CMJA KNOWS she isn't the prettiest female in the room when Dr. DeMarte is in the court house. :biggrin:

[/B]

Yes, but then they'd find themselves having to argue degrees of psycopathy, as in "yes, she slaughtered him in cold blood, but it wasn't that cold."

Glad you came back :).
tepid or at what degree??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Same question on Geffners test she says "all the time" this happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

OOOOH! Wonder just WHO has been named in a sexual harassment lawsuit? :thinking: JM did not just pull this out of thin air.
As soon as I read that question, the first person that popped into my mind was Dr. Geffner.

OK Seriously! What does Nurmi have in his right front pants pocket?

1) baton?
2) gun???
3) weapon??
4) new motion?
5) new witness?
6) keys painfully digging into his thigh?
7) the zapper for Jodi's stun belt?
8) . . . .?

FTLOG wenwe4, you looking at mens crotches :floorlaugh:

:seeya: :blowkiss: :giggle:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Same question on Geffners test she says "all the time" this happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Loving this. Expose the liar, JM, expose her.

Juan hires Demarte because she is brilliant. Arias being green, red and purple with envy at the very sight of Demarte is just a 'fun' bonus for us. :giggle:

I'm sorry to interrupt. I've been reading up on this case for some time now. This is confusing for me though. Why should Jodi be envious/annoyed?
Many thanks!

JM showing Dr DeM personal problems list and she explaining how it's filled out. Q5 pertains to acting rude and overbearing. JA indicated this as a problem she had, iow, she checked the box on that one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
The most problematic issue for Jodi was acting rude and overbearing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh wow--how telling!

That's because CMJA KNOWS she isn't the prettiest female in the room when Dr. DeMarte is in the court house. :biggrin:

:seeya: Yep ! And CMJA is sooooooooooo predictable, isn't she ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver