Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
It's a lonnnnng sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is likely a stupid question: Are Geff's notes for JA to read, as in instructions to her about the test? Are they post-test and written to himself? Are they notes for any other expert who might be testifying? TIA.

That picture gave me the impression she was trying to be flirty

Let's hope her little flirtatious ploy to win over a male on the jury ultimately backfires on her. If a male juror for a fleeting moment (or two) feels flattered and maybe even slightly attracted to the defendant it shouldn't take long for it to sink in that this is exactly what she did to the murder victim- have some flashbacks of the autopsy and crime scene photographs- and to immediately come to his senses and then be absolutely disgusted by her little flirtations and repulsed by her- completely!

This is what Alyce has listed on her website. she ain't no doctor

Anger Management, Domestic Violence Counseling for Survivors and Perpetrators,
Gender Issues, and Expert Witness
Correct. ALV lists she is a MFCC (Marriage, Family and Child Counseling license) with a MS degree. Not the same as licensed clinical psychologist, which I think requires a PhD.

don't think so. They are only showing handwritten notes that might appear on a page but can't tell if at the bottom or top. There is a 1 circled - then the note. Below that a 2 circled and then the note. On the second copy shown, those notes were altered in handwriting adding the additional terms and notes about DV in general etc.

Geff administered 2 tests on same day, the ones discussed earlier. But IIRC he did administer the test at least 3 if not 4x times total, earlier on and these 2.

Thank you!
I had previously figured there must be some kind of history.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 49s50 seconds ago
#Jodiarias jury sent to the jury room.

Correct. ALV lists she is a MFCC (Marriage, Family and Child Counseling license) with a MS degree. Not the same as licensed clinical psychologist, which I think requires a PhD.

MSW = Masters in/of Social Work

Even someone who is not a psychologist will know this and will teach the others how to look at credentials.

Plus, there are likely to be thousands of psychologists licensed in Arizona (thousands just in Maricopa county, very likely). It would take barely more than an average brain for any jury member to take note that none of those psychologists would speak on the defense side.

Alyce's CV was 28 pages of being a speaker at DV symposiums (?) she was also an adviser for Lifetime movies

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Jury has been sent out for 10 minutes and Juan is going over this testing with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

As repulsive as he is, I will post MK's tweets and my apologies ...
But, WAT and Gold Patrol are covering the Hernandez Trial and basically skipping this circus today.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 23m 23 minutes ago

Martinez calls deMarte's attention to a test question to which #jodiarias responded that she had never been forced to

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 22m 22 minutes ago

Nurmi objects that DeMarte is referring to the notes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21m 21 minutes ago

Yet in another test performed by a "female psychologist" (who we assume is LaViolette), #jodiarias claimed she had been forced to have sex.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5m 5 minutes ago

Another long sidebar. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 16s 17 seconds ago

#Jodiarias jury sent to the jury room.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte leaves the stand to consult with Martinez. Now Nurmi cites case law to Judge Stephens.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Nurmi is going over some case law and wants DeMarte removed while he talks this over #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Judge Stephens is ignoring him right now as he reads #jodiarias #3tvarias

So the jury has been sent out because the DT is upset that Demarte has a copy of notes that were supposed to be Atty/Client privilege between Geff and DT, but the DT or Geff released them to Demarte?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi asks that DeMarte leave the room. She's already gone. No, we don't know what this is about. #jodiarias

Reading over at BK, I get the feeling that the question at hand comes from a doctor's notes (work privilege) about the aggressiveness stuff. Nurmi is fighting it tooth and nail.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte leaves the stand to consult with Martinez. Now Nurmi cites case law to Judge Stephens.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi asks that DeMarte leave the room. She's already gone. No, we don't know what this is about. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves