Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asks DeMarte if these things go to assertiveness and self-esteem. DeMarte: yes.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Jury is now hearing some very graphic sexts between #jodiarias and Travis. Making me blush. Showing that Jodi was an enthusiastic partner.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

"She used men. A man came in to the restaurant & #JodiArias pretended she had just moved to CA so the man would show her around."

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias half sister says TA met a man on plane coming back from TA memorial. They exchanged # s & JA called the man from her sis' home.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Dr reads "The reason I was asking you about 2morrow is bc I would like to give you a BJ, or you could give me a generous facial"#jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan asks if this is a reflection of #JodiArias' assertiveness. De says YES. Sexually.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte reading emails from 2-26-08 between #JodiArias and Travis. "I want to *advertiser censored** you like a dirty, horny schoolgirl."

Yes I agree. I think they were good friends to Travis though. Loving and caring about his well being. They loved him.

For me, the bottom line is that they seem to be very supportive of the Alexander family and that's likely to be a good thing.

To use psych-speak, I think JA "idealized" herself.

I imagine with the thousands of self portraits they found on her computer....she'd be up there with Kim Kardasian....lol

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
In last message read by DeMarte, #jodiarias talks about sex like a "schoolgirl." Martinez asks if this speaks to Alexander being in charge

I'm sorry to interrupt. I've been reading up on this case for some time now. This is confusing for me though. Why should Jodi be envious/annoyed?
Many thanks!

Because Dr. DeMarte and JA are about the same age and Dr.DeMarte is a college graduate and a degreed Psychologist, whereas JA, in the same number of calendar years, has nothing to show for herself except even though she's really smart and owns a professional camera, she's just a convicted murderer who can draw really good. I can only assume JA is envious/annoyed. Then again, maybe JA still thinks she's better than Dr. D.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
JA half sister - JA stopped at Julies after TA's memorial. JA gave a guy her name and number and then she called this guy from Julies house
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Phoenix, AZ
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Julie Arias was interviewed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
She flirted with the good looking guys. Jodi used men and once pretended she just moved to Yreka and asked the guy to show her around

I started watching Court TV back in the day with my mom...maybe that's why Beth Karas and sexual terminology is just...no.

Just when it gets good, another sidebar. #JodiArias

JM - does this speak to TA being in charge or does JA have a say so?
Dr. JD - it was going both ways. She was engaged.

JM - are you aware of the recorded sex tape?
Dr. JD - yes

Does that speak to the assertiveness of the defendant with regards to TA?
Nurmi asks to approach. Sidebar.

Dr. DeMarte reading emails from 2-26-08 between #JodiArias and Travis. "I want to *advertiser censored** you like a dirty, horny schoolgirl."

:giggle: Ah. I'm so content. :)
Expose her some more JM.

Seems the special snowflake is nothing more than dirty slush!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minute ago

"Maybe you could give my *advertiser censored* a much needed pounding too." De reads, Juan confirms "assertiveness" & self-esteem. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minute ago

De reads, "OMG, that is so freaking hot. I want to lick it up and sit on it." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

De says #JodiArias was assertive w/her sexual desires. JA texts TA that she wants to F him like a school girl.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

De argues a$$ pounding did not express self-esteem but does express assertiveness. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 59 seconds ago

Sorry for my typos.

Juan is fast. #jodiarias

Of course! That's why he didn't initially contact McGee. Nurmi's not stupid, he knows Juan would've made mincemeat out of him. Nurmi's even taken pointers from Juan since the first trial in his questioning style and by trying to lose weight and grow his hair back.

I'm surprised he didn't get his legs amputated at the knees so he could be the same height.

Of course then he would have had to walk like Dorf....

hqdefault.jpg

Ms. Arias is running the show, I wonder if she will ever admit the tactics used were a mistake. I doubt it, it will be the fault of somebody *else*.
Oh, she'll manage to blame it on her defense team, even though she probably forced them to use it. Expect her to file Ineffective Counsel motions against Nurmi, Willmott, and Maria. Noone will be spared her wrath!

As repulsive as he is, I will post MK's tweets and my apologies ...
But, WAT and Gold Patrol are covering the Hernandez Trial and basically skipping this circus today.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 23m 23 minutes ago

Martinez calls deMarte's attention to a test question to which #jodiarias responded that she had never been forced to

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 22m 22 minutes ago

Nurmi objects that DeMarte is referring to the notes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21m 21 minutes ago

Yet in another test performed by a "female psychologist" (who we assume is LaViolette), #jodiarias claimed she had been forced to have sex.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5m 5 minutes ago

Another long sidebar. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 16s 17 seconds ago

#Jodiarias jury sent to the jury room.

Thanks DGC. I really wish MK would stop incorrectly identifying ALV as a psychologist, she does not have a Doctorate Degree FGS.

What goes around comes around.

[video=youtube;HaJmaW6YxuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJmaW6YxuE[/video]

The shy, retiring wallflower so lacking in self-esteem.

Ziggy, what's JA doing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member