Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4/29/09 Julie Arias Zamarron, Jode's half sister.

She stopped at Julies' on way back from TA memorial. She called Nick, the guy she met who gave her the card - she called him when she got to Julie's house!

The last 50 minutes have been one sidebar after another; jury in; jury out; jury in again. No testimony heard.

Yep....welcome to Sherrys' courtroom!! Sidebars galore!! Jumping jack Jury!! :welcome:

Will this judge ever get the nerve to tell Nurmi to sit and shut up...no more sidebars?

If she hasn't done it by now, it won't happen. I believe it is just her style. We don't like it and it's not normal, but seems like it is or her. Can you imagine the motions Nurmi would file if she all of a sudden did this? "WAAAHHH...Judge told me to do a speaking objection and I wasn't taught that in law school." Or, wahhh, JSS changed course mid-mitigation and so JA must not get death. And, so forth. It is what it is. I've accepted it for this trial. Don't like it, but what's a girl to do? :wink:

I thought it was because she lost her job and Travis wanted to borrow money from her?

:dunno:

On the STD issue, if I understand correctly, JA is claiming to have been worried about TA giving her an STD because he was sleeping around. That when she confronted him about her concerns, he choked her.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Another remark says #jodiarias once pretended to know nothing about Yreka and asked a guy to show her around. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
This is an interview with Gary Brinkman the owner of the Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

exhibit 880 on screen. 10/25/08 Gary Brinkman owner of PPlum. known JA since she was 17.

She would go right to the men and ignore women and other customers
much more flirtatious with the good looking guys
She used men. Example: local man came in and JA pretended she'd just moved to Yreka and asked him to show her around.

Lol I've had a couple of waitresses like that.

Loving this. Expose the liar, JM, expose her.

Yep, this is also why Juan had DeMarte resoundingly testify to JA Verbal/Reading IQ scores--no way for DT to say she didn't understand each and every one of the questions asked of her.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias took a plane to attend Travis' funeral. She met another man and gave him her number.

I am so glad that I played hookie from my work duties today to follow along w/ all of you..

what a day...Dr D is a breath of fresh air and shining light, jmo

eta, thank you all for keeping me in the loop

DeMarte reads more: #jodiarias gave her phone number to a guy on the plane back from Alexander memorial service.

Jodi text on screen

She wants to give him a nice bj and a generous facial in return. Or we can just grind? That's a good idea.

Dr. JD says Jodi was asserting her desires to Travis - her sexual wants and needs.

My gawd this is just, just........a thing of beauty. Glad you get to see it Ziggy.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago

Back from Sizzle. Exhibit 881, plus 2 I didn't hear. Nurmi objects for lack of foundation. Judge says "approach..." Sizzle. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Exhibit 880: contradicts prior DT testimony re: lack of self-esteem. Content being copied will repeat once available. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Gary Brinkman, CA: Owner of Purple Plum. Known #JodiArias since she was 17.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

"She would go right to the men & ignore the women & other customers. Must more friendly & flirtatious with the good looking guys" #jodiarias

More sexual talk in the courtroom regarding facials, ejaculation. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 59s59 seconds ago
DeMarte reads a message from #jodiarias offering "bj" and asking for a "facial" in return. DeMarte: she was asserting her wants and needs.

And so on.

Ms. Arias is running the show, I wonder if she will ever admit the tactics used were a mistake. I doubt it, it will be the fault of somebody *else*.

Yes, because we all know that in Jodi's world, nothing is ever her fault. :jail:

Dr. DeMarte reading some racy emails between #JodiArias and Travis. "If you're a lucky boy and give me a well deserved spanking."

Text: JA to TA if ur a lucky boy and u promise to give me a good well-deserved spanking. Maybe us could give my *advertiser censored* a good pounding too. JK.

Next text: 2/26/08 she says she wants to **** him like a dirty, horny little school girl! first text how she wants to lick it up (assuming she is responding to his text pic)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Gary knew JA since she was 17
Gary said in 2008 JA came back & wanted a job. She only paid attention to the men & ignored the female custmrs

Yep, this is also why Juan had DeMarte resoundingly testify to JA Verbal/Reading IQ scores--no way for DT to say she didn't understand each and every one of the questions asked of her.

Wow good point. I never even thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela