Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even imagine what we dont know. I wonder how many times she snuck in and watched him sleep etc. etc.

Or took pictures of him when he was unaware.

Borderlines do not recognize others boundaries, not at all. So what we don't know is probably a heck of a lot. They kill all don't murder people, but JA is one who did. She isn't the victim of anyone, she is the victimizer. moo and ime

For anyone who thought about leaving the trial, aren't you glad you didn't?! :happydance: Juan always puts this trial back on track with the truth. Dr. D is a class act professional. None of this will be lost on the jury. Have faith.
Now that the focus is finally on JA herself, it would appear that the trial is back on the rails. Thank god. I mean God.

Hmmm, a self-professed goddess (who smells good---wtf? who says that?) with low self-esteem. Looking forward to how Drs F and G explain that.* A pretzel suddenly comes to mind.

*Actually, I'm not really looking forward to it but am curious.

That's the first thought that came to me as well. Who says that? Weirdness.

Bestest day ever in this entire, interminable proceedings! The jury gets to see the real JA! Oh, and Juan's not finished with her yet. I'm betting there's going to be more tomorrow.

I'm very concerned about that month delay in the computer report. I'm guessing that the judge will order Martinez to put the hurry-up on the Real Smith.

There's no way JM wants to delay this trial for a month. He's forcing JSS to pare down the DT's litany of computer allegations to what's "essential," or risk a mistrial.

BK

Lisa described for Demarte being at TA's house. A light went on in the house. TA went to investigate. TA said it wasn't JA but later--not long before he died--TA admitted to Lisa that it was, in fact, JA that night.

Ooooh, getting Jodi's stalking in! This is getting good, now can we get the tire slashing in???:praying::praying::praying:

So for those of you who were asking me last week about the use of hearsay in this phase and the tire-slashing incidents, did you see how Dr. D was able to say that Lisa told her Travis said that Jodi snuck into the house one day when Lisa was over? If TA had told someone that he had seen Jodi slash his tires, that would have come in too. The difference is that TA did not claim to have any actual information about who slashed his tires, but apparently he actually laid eyes on Jodi in his house when he was there with Lisa.

Deciding to tell Lisa the truth was a pretty major thing for him to do. Wonder when he did so? I bet it was in mid-May, when he began at last to see JA for what she was.

I don't want to derail the thread but I read elsewhere that the Juan Martinez Support Page on Facebook tells all that was said and if true, its a zinger.:scared:

I am trying to catch up again after preparing our supper so I wouldn't be shocked to read a certain part wasn't allowed in. Like I said, if what is being said on FB is true

IMO
Okay, now I'll have to check Facebook, I'm subscribed to that page! Cool!

Oooh, she's pissed! That caught her attention enough to stop scribbling and glare! Bet she didn't expect that one!! Get the stun belts ready.

Yep, she is probably feeling intense rage hearing this come into the retrial, particularly from DeMarte. Of all the BS that has come out of JA's mouth the one thing I do believe without a doubt was that she was positively mortified her part of sexual relationship was revealed for all the world to see and she did have a melt down when KN played the sex tape in the guilt phase--Appearances are everything to JA.

This testimony by DeMarte supports one of the criteria of BPD dx---DSM IV Criterion #4) "impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)", which would serve the dual purpose of demonstrating that this individual is more likely than not to be the sexual aggressor and impulsive in sexual activities.

Ah, but we also know she had impulsivity in spending, and she herself admitted reckless driving in her letter to the Alexanders about not looking while dashing back out of the driveway, probably shouldn't have been driving in such a state!

I understand your comment now. I thought you were talking about the Prosecutor side. I see now you are talking about the Dufense!!! Thank you!!!

Heh, I also thought AZL was talking about JM saying bad things about JA and leaving the door open for rebuttal from the defense to say good things about her.

Hence my :crickets: remark. I thought AZL was just being sarcastic. Or that's just where my mind went first. I didn't think to consider the alternative. My bad.

A little tidbit from Jen/Trial Diaries: Apparently when DeMarte was reading those gross texts from JA to TA, she didn't just read them. She used her very best sexy, 1-800-SEX type voices, LOL! Jen said it took a real effort to not giggle out loud listening to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980