Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realize this incident is all about JA's manipulations ... But I have a serious question: Has anyone, anywhere in JA's writings ... in reports of her behavior ... seen evidence she has a sense of humor?

She strikes me as someone with absolutely no sense of humor.

Not sure we're saying anything different. JM told JSS the reason the report is taking so long is because the defense kept coming up with more irrelevant crap Smith was forced to investigate.

He's saying, in essence, we already have Smith's info that is relevant to the State. Not waiting on that. If you make us investigate and respond to Nurmi's every whine and fiction, its gonna take a month. Your choice, JSS.

I don't think he was saying that. Pseudonym has already testified so she can't go back and make him focus on important things? I think Juan WANTS to respond to everything. His testimony is already ready, but his report is going to take a month. Juan is asking the judge to let him go on without it because it's not super important. Judge wants it still, and Juan said well I'm trying to move him along, he then gave the judge the contact information of Perry so she could find out what's happening, which is a good move because that shows he's not hiding anything and really is waiting on Perry.

Quite possibly my favorite day of this whole trial, ranks right up there with the guilty verdict being read. Definitely calls for a glass or 3 of wine,

The thought of the 2 defense clowns having to get up and testify again for the defense, after Dr Demarte makes me giggle like a young school girl. :happydance:

Borderlines do not recognize others boundaries, not at all. So what we don't know is probably a heck of a lot. They kill all don't murder people, but JA is one who did. She isn't the victim of anyone, she is the victimizer. moo and ime

Yes. Some are quite happy to go thru life not murdering but making folks lives a living hell

JA said she was a goddess, smelled like one, should be treated like one and looked like a goddess."

Do you remember Jodi telling Travis that he made her feel like a goddess? The candles and rose petals lined the hall of his bathroom, and around the tub. She said that was vaginal, but didn't count because it was under water. That was the first one.

I don't think he was saying that. Pseudonym has already testified so she can't go back and make him focus on important things? I think Juan WANTS to respond to everything. His testimony is already ready, but his report is going to take a month. Juan is asking the judge to let him go on without it because it's not super important. Judge wants it still, and Juan said well I'm trying to move him along, he then gave the judge the contact information of Perry so she could find out what's happening, which is a good move because that shows he's not hiding anything and really is waiting on Perry.

Enough with the damn *advertiser censored* evidence. Its clear to everyone, except the defense that there is no *advertiser censored*. The judge needs to say NO MORE *advertiser censored* accusations, that ship has sailed.

I wish I could cut and paste (anything- I can't) from BK's site (a no-no anyway). The tweeters missed 90% of the Nurmi-JM-JSS discussion about the report, Smith, why the delay, what Smith is STILL analyzing on HD, and what areas JM wanted to cover with Smith.

My impression that its a poker game going on stands.

JA said she was a goddess, smelled like one, should be treated like one and looked like a goddess."

Do you remember Jodi telling Travis that he made her feel like a goddess? The candles and rose petals lined the hall of his bathroom, and around the tub. She said that was vaginal, but didn't count because it was under water. That was the first one.

It's the first thing I thought of! "You made me feel like a freakin' goddess. You made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world."

It's so Jodi.

I wish I could cut and paste (anything- I can't) from BK's site (a no-no anyway). The tweeters missed 90% of the Nurmi-JM-JSS discussion about the report, Smith, why the delay, what Smith is STILL analyzing on HD, and what areas JM wanted to cover with Smith.

My impression that its a poker game going on stands.

Ok thanks I'll take your word for it. I did get the part about Juan saying he keeps having to ask Smith to go over the hard drive every time something new comes up. But I didn't get the impression he was asking the judge to limit the defense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Lisa told DeMarte when TA and Lisa were in a house a light came on/ TA went to check it out it was JA who snuck in and was turning them on

Play Misty For Me. :eek:

IMO, and not being a legal proficient, sounds to me like JM is setting it up so JA has to testify to try and compel the jury with her particular lies.

How I would love that. I want to see him destroy her again.

Enough with the damn *advertiser censored* evidence. Its clear to everyone, except the defense that there is no *advertiser censored*. The judge needs to say NO MORE *advertiser censored* accusations, that ship has sailed.

JM is prepared -right now- to have Smith demonstrate that every single *advertiser censored* file name the DT has alleged they found on T's HD was put there by Spybot.

Next exhibit - the To Travis Family letter on TA's birthday.

She says in letter it only happened on 2 occasions. SEcond time was April, a Tuesday, 2008.

She talks about how she knows abused women cover for the abuser, but she doesn't see it that way.

JM points out: This shows that back in July of 2008 JA had some knowledge of domestic violence.

That was when she was moving IIRC she left around the first, when Sandy came down to help, but stayed for several more days. There were five Tuesdays in April that year. The 1st, 8,15,22, and the 29th. What does she say in her diary around those dates? and was she already back in Yreka?

Yep, she is probably feeling intense rage hearing this come into the retrial, particularly from DeMarte. Of all the BS that has come out of JA's mouth the one thing I do believe without a doubt was that she was positively mortified her part of sexual relationship was revealed for all the world to see and she did have a melt down when KN played the sex tape in the guilt phase--Appearances are everything to JA.

I could not believe they thought they'd be able to only play Travis' part on that phone call. When she heard the news the call would be played in it's entirety....that was the only time her tears were real. She was all pouty and puffy.

Ah, but we also know she had impulsivity in spending, and she herself admitted reckless driving in her letter to the Alexanders about not looking while dashing back out of the driveway, probably shouldn't have been driving in such a state!

Not to mention backing out of that Starbucks while looking forward and seeing a license plate leaning on a curb. She's a danger to anyone who happens to get behind her. :giggle:

Ok thanks I'll take your word for it. I did get the part about Juan saying he keeps having to ask Smith to go over the hard drive every time something new comes up. But I didn't get the impression he was asking the judge to limit the defense.

Sorry. I must not be saying it right. Bottom line, JM has no interest in delaying the end of this trial by a month. None. And I think he's pretty sure JSS doesn't want that either.

I could not believe they thought they'd be able to only play Travis' part on that phone call. When she heard the news the call would be played in it's entirety....that was the only time her tears were real. She was all pouty and puffy.

Well, that was her original plan when she recorded it, to edit her part out. That's why she kept asking him to repeat things... To make it look like he was the initiator of everything sexually, especially anal sex, when she'd done anal since she was 15 with Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
londontolaw