Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but we also know she had impulsivity in spending, and she herself admitted reckless driving in her letter to the Alexanders about not looking while dashing back out of the driveway, probably shouldn't have been driving in such a state!
Well JA didn't look back behind her when she backed out of her parking space at Starbucks in Pasadena either. And boy it's a good thing she didn't, otherwise she wouldn't have spotted her front license plate on the ground resting against the parking curb. I'm surprised she didn't have that put back on the car when she went across the street to the gas station to fill up.

Jodi wasn't embarrased that the whole courtroom saw her naked, only that she is now outed as promiscuous. Only she gets to call women like Lisa w****s, not people calling her one.

I think Jodi gauges her reactions upon those that she is in the company of - or those whom she is trying to impress. She changes herself based upon what she thinks they want to hear. MOO

Yep, she is probably feeling intense rage hearing this come into the retrial, particularly from DeMarte. Of all the BS that has come out of JA's mouth the one thing I do believe without a doubt was that she was positively mortified her part of sexual relationship was revealed for all the world to see and she did have a melt down when KN played the sex tape in the guilt phase--Appearances are everything to JA.

Hmmm...well...I'm okay with that!!! :happydance:

P.S. Really enjoying your posts and insight!

I STILL don't get the upside down license plate thing.

I always figured that because AZ only requires one plate, she removed both plates after arriving at TA's house in the early darkness. I understand that the car was not in the driveway as per the roommate so wherever she parked it she probably didn't want neighbours noticing a strange car with CA plates parked on the block somewhere. So either she switched them out for one AZ plate that she brought with her, or she just removed them altogether. Then put the CA ones back on in the dark, probably in the desert, before getting to Utah. But in the dark she put one back on upside down.

Also noticed that in the letter to the family she describes backing out of the driveway and yet I'm sure I read the roommate said there was no car in the driveway so did she leave before TA went to take a shower, get the car and pull it in the driveway, retrieve her weapons and re-enter the house?

MOO

16:58

M says he spoke with Det. Perry Smith and that he can't have the report done sooner than a month!

He's pulling KN's leg and playing his game, at least temporarily? Touché! Considering how JM said Det Smith was at court ready to testify several days ago.....

My Mom is a borderline, and that's one of her favorite things. For example, she did and still tries to drive a wedge between my sister and I. You're right, JA has probably done this countless times and probably pulls it on her legal team as well.

BPD runs in families. Not biologically but by close association.

So wait, I'm trying to catch up, did Dr D actually testify that Travis never called her a *advertiser censored*? That it was the roommate, and the murderess KNEW it was a joke???????

So roommate had Jodi's number.

JA reminds me of a mix between Casey Anthony and Andrea Yates.

Andrea Yates couldn't help herself, though. There should have been intervention way sooner, because it was obvious there was something terribly wrong.

I know I'm about ten pages and two hours behind everyone else, but if Dr. D mentions JA going to see Othello at the Shakespeare Festival two weeks after slaughtering TA and her seeking out the lead actor to smile for a picture with him I'll... I'll... well I don't know what Ill do, but I'll do something!

She went to Othello to get ideas about how to kill someone and do it dramatically like they do in Shakespeare......

He's pulling KN's leg and playing his game, at least temporarily? Touché! Considering how JM said Det Smith was at court ready to testify several days ago.....

Lol. Nurmi probably is counting down the very few more days he has left representing the monster and Juan is like...whoa..its gonna be another month

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says Jodi asks TA to not have an orgasm until she did
Openness about sexuality together #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, well IIRC wasn't she capable of multiple orgasms? Oh, never mind..... she is a FAKE, and a LIAR.

This testimony by DeMarte supports one of the criteria of BPD dx---DSM IV Criterion #4) "impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)", which would serve the dual purpose of demonstrating that this individual is more likely than not to be the sexual aggressor and impulsive in sexual activities.

Reckless driving: driving in a fog with blood on your hands.

Although, I thought I read that Perryville has no AC where the prisoners are. So she'll be baking when it hits 110 and higher in AZ.

Which will greatly affect that Goddess smell LOL

That's very unfair, mugwump, to those of us who know of the Goddess Morrigan. In Celtic mythology, she is a Goddess of Sovereignty, War, and Sexuality (Ceisiwr Serith, "A Pagan Ritual Prayer Book", 2011) and her cause is the choosing of the lives of warriors on the battlefield... Jodi Arias is not The Morrigan. And as much as you think this pertains to your ideas of Lady Morrigan, the present soul upon this earth known as Jodi Arias is not what the Ancient Ways would regard as The Goddess Morrigan. This is an insult to those who follow any of the Pagan paths.

Oh, I don't think she is, I think SHE thinks she is. She also "dabbled" in this area previously, it totally fits her attitude about herself. From Goddess-guide.com:

"Origins and Genealogy: I can find no mention of her parentage but in some myths she was said to be the consort of Dadga

Morrigan was also one of the Tuatha de Danann (The tribe of the Goddess Danu). She protected her people by blowing a fog over the land, the lack of visibility discouraged invading armies.

Strengths: Fearsome and strong.

Weaknesses: She is vindictive, killing the person she loves when he fails to recognize her.

Yep, she is probably feeling intense rage hearing this come into the retrial, particularly from DeMarte. Of all the BS that has come out of JA's mouth the one thing I do believe without a doubt was that she was positively mortified her part of sexual relationship was revealed for all the world to see and she did have a melt down when KN played the sex tape in the guilt phase--Appearances are everything to JA.

Well...Had portions of it been played, I am sure Jodi would have been very happy! Unfortunately, her "team" has been opening barn doors from the beginning.

Jodi SLAYED Travis, as well as a ton of other things she doesn't want to "own".

Just because she wanted her virginity back to be a prospective wife for Travis didn't make it so either.

Gus. Clancy in the restroom. Answering the door at Travis's and introducing herself as his girlfriend when she had crashed the party. Matt McCartney and the magazine codes, Darryl and the gas cans and the guy at the bar that she borrowed money from. Lisa and the slashed tires and whoredom letter.
Who knows if the real reason that Travis was not married and the reason that Mimi told him she would only go on the trip with him only as a friend wasn't because of some lies JA told to those women.

LOL,

Sounds like a new game of "Clue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members