Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demarte bothers Arias more than all the other witnesses put together. Awesome!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias Defense claims Juan Martinez failed to timely disclose Dr. DeMarte's report. Martinez says it was just some pages of notes.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez: "The state sees no prejudice."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Juan said if the def are the slowest readers ever they could have read what she submitted yesterday and prepared appropriately #jodiarias

:floorlaugh:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Juan Martinez was not aware Dr. DeMarte had notes until Friday. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Looks like DeMarte talked to Chris and Sky and Lisa Andrews and that's what's been submitted yesterday #jodiarias #3tvarias

Painting you a picture.

Sky Hughes in the house.

Maria wearing a bright, blue blazer with a black skirt. #JodiArias in black.

BBM: JMO but I hope Sky does not approach anyone today from the Arias' camp !

The last thing we need is more BS from Nurmi -- and -- the Alexander Family does NOT need any more drama !

:moo:

:tyou: To all our "tweet" catchers for court today. :cheer:

Juan says that Fonseca and Geffner never submitted anything to the State to begin with #jodiarias #3tvarias

Demarte bothers Arias more than all the other witnesses put together. Awesome!

I wish we could watch Jodi as DeMarte is testifying. The last testimony was priceless with Jodi looking down and scribbling like a 5 year old.

:happydance:

Inmate is gonna have a very bad day when the impressive Dr M takes the stand.

If JSS precludes EITHER rebuttal witness- Smith or Demarte- I am done with the trial. I'll watch for the verdict, but that will be it.

Defense says oh no we submitted our notes and DeMarte submitted her's too late #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Willmott says the interviews were conducted in December and January, and the state never advised defense that the notes existed. #jodiarias

Defense's issue is that they couldn't interview Dr. DeMarte until January 30th and found out about 14 pages of additional notes. #JodiArias

Looks like DeMarte talked to Chris and Sky and Lisa Andrews and that's what's been submitted yesterday #jodiarias #3tvarias

She didn't just read the e-mail and guessed stuff? She ACTUALLY talked to people? Gasp.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez: "The state sees no prejudice."

...unlike us, who see a lot of prejudice in Kiefer's decisions on what to tweet :)

So watch JSS give the defense the whole morning to prepare...again :facepalm:

If JSS precludes EITHER rebuttal witness- Smith or Demarte- I am done with the trial. I'll watch for the verdict, but that will be it.

If she does that, I'll light a candle to illuminate JSS' brain.

Exactly AZL. They took a look at the BPD diagnosis and created a narrative consistent with the criteria. DeMarte was spot on with the diagnosis of BPD, now the challenge is for Dr DeMarte to present JA's complex personality profile in the context of forensics, not in context of general mental health.

I thought they were still going after PTSD.....which iirc one of the criteria is "avoidance" as it is with DV right? So now they ARE admitting BPD? And what happened to Bi-polar?

Does defense even HAVE A PLAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member