Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Jury re-enters courtroom and Nurmi wants to approach.

This is my life. #jodiarias

What cousin Aimee said was extremely insightful and very telling in regard to a sociopath. Recognizing her as snide, wow... and telling of her sarcasm with a smirky smile. That is so... wicked. Then calling her a *****. This Aimee really had Jodi's number, it appears others in the family did too. I would really, really like to hear from her brother Carl- his perception of her would possibly be the most damning of all. Wonder what else we will learn when this is all over and her appeals have been exhausted. I bet the entire puzzle will be in one piece, finally.

And we are back. Document refers to the 2nd time JA worked at the Purple Plum. JM moving 881 and 878 - Nurmi says he hasn't seen 881, reads it and asks to approach.

Nurmi is being a pain in the butt. This is not JA - it's ALL Nurmi.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Juan moves to admit his evidence and Nurmi says he hasn't seen this....sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Could that be the reason why he was afraid that the defense he presented would be scrutinized?
Of course! That's why he didn't initially contact McGee. Nurmi's not stupid, he knows Juan would've made mincemeat out of him. Nurmi's even taken pointers from Juan since the first trial in his questioning style and by trying to lose weight and grow his hair back.

Will this judge ever get the nerve to tell Nurmi to sit and shut up...no more sidebars?

question 1 was very similar as to being forced to have sex. Jodi's answer was "some of the time" which is inconsistent with the Dr. Dm test.

I wonder if her answer "some of the time" was referring to TA, or about any of her past relationships in general (including TA)?

And is the word "forced" defined? That can be interpreted a number of ways. I don't like test questions that are left open to interpretation. Unless the idea is for the subject to answer how they "feel", not whether they are actually right about how they feel. Maybe that's left for the follow up interview. Maybe I'm over thinking this. lol

Another sidebar - guess JM got more than 2 words out? The jury has to get aggravated at this and wonder just what the defense is hiding...

But yet this the way she spells ridiculous = "rediculous"

Yet, the most misspelled word in the English language is definitely... it is not spelled definately". I believe CMJA "Einstein" misspelled it as well.

JM admitting 878 and 870 are admitted, with regard to 881 JSS says approach.

Didn't they just discuss that for like the last 5 minutes while I am reading Arizona case law? Back to case law on DP rules of evidence search.

I just don't understand the strategy in presenting JA in such an obviously false light and opening the door to all this rebuttal testimony. :thinking:

AZ I posted a questioned on the early morning thread but didn't know how to bring it over. If this train wreck is Jodi's idea, meaning this whole defense what are JW and KN's obligations to carry it through? She must have been warned that this would open doors that were locked in the first trial?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
This was when JA worked for the 2nd time at the Purple Plum
Nurmi is having an objection fit and we have an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ms. Arias is running the show, I wonder if she will ever admit the tactics used were a mistake. I doubt it, it will be the fault of somebody *else*.

JA also seems to have tried to pit Wilmott against Nurmi. I think everyone involved but Maria will cheer silently if she gets the DP.

Of course, BPD love the create the triangle. It causes so much caos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela