Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen tweeting that jurors nodding heads in agreement with DM. Encouraging

He should seriously think about the larger scheme of things. Money and his career won't save him when he's knee deep in sorrow and despair. What goes up must come down.

This whole trial has been about character assassination of ANYONE criticizing Jodi. Now we'll see Jodi's words out of Nurmi's mouth.

Some jurors shake their head in agreement with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

i don't think nurmi can impeach her. He's going to try to twist her words but he has nothing. This jury seems to be getting it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now

Now this... THIS, I love. Defense will pay no attention to this and I am GLAD!

Hi Curious! Good to see you! How could they not, they will be watching her every reaction and movement. You know we would be!
hi. :). Yes, her actions always make her look guilty but she doesn't know it. Arrogance.

i don't think nurmi can impeach her. He's going to try to twist her words but he has nothing. This jury seems to be getting it.

plus she's unshakable b/c facts, data and the truth means she doesn't have to try mislead jurors.

Every time I was on a jury I hated it when the attorney started badgering the witnesses.

I don't think his mean spiritedness will go over well.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi is asking about the DSM4 and if it's still good now that the DSM5 came out....DeMarte says Yes it's still good #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nurmi is asking about the DSM4 and if it's still good now that the DSM5 came out....DeMarte says Yes it's still good #jodiarias #3tvarias

didn't wilmont make the same issue and mistake doing this last time?

Nurmi has gone over to the dark side. Nothing he says or does surprises me anymore. He's a sc*mbag and the jurors know it.

Isn't he though, as they say, "if you lie down with pigs, you get up smelling like garbage". Sorry pigs.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now

For goodness sake, I wish they would say what the jurors are shaking their head in agreement to!

From MK:
Michael Kiefer retweeted

Mike Watkiss @mikewatkiss3tv · 5m 5 minutes ago

Nurmi has DeMarte describing & defining "physical" & "emotional abuse" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes, but we have to remember Nurmi has nothing, except orders from Arias to 'annihilate that woman'.

What a stupid, stupid man--The DSM V (released in 2013) was not available at the time Dr. D evaluated and diagnosed JA. SMFH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1