Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 11s 12 seconds ago

Nurmi and DeMarte quibble over whether her writing that #jodiarias was "showing symptoms of adjustment disorder" is a diagnosis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
Nurmi tells her to listen and asks again and DeMarte admits Borderline Personality it's a mental illness #jodiarias #3tvarias

The Lawyer's Creed includes minding your manners, telling the truth and knowing the law. Nurmi should go back to law school or rather high school.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
DeMarte says Borderline Personality is a psychological disorder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte is talking about Personality Disorders and how it starts in childhood and continues #jodiarias #3tvarias

why is she saying "yes" BPD is a mental illness?

Was this the test her employer didn't carry but later another Psych said it was acceptable to use the older versions until you ran out because they are so expensive and negligible difference???

I thought it was the TSI 2 her employer hadn't purchase but I could be wrong. The DSM is the manual isn't it?

Doesn't Nurmi understand she's a psychologist and knows how to deal with pedanic persons? It won't flap her cool.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Nurmi says DeMarte didn't diagnose Arias with an adjustment disorder
DeMarte disagrees
Nurmi is argumentative with DeMarte #jodiarias

of course he is,didn't expect anything less

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte answering question: "I think..."
#jodiarias atty. Nurmi: "You understand I don't care what you think."
Prosecutor: "Objection!"
This quote is slightly different from the others, but makes more sense - I hope it's correct. Nurmi is foolish

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 35s36 seconds ago
DeMarte just admitted Borderline is a mental illness.“@JRFox10: @SKrafftFox10 could that be considered a mental illness?”

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 50s51 seconds ago
Some sparring going on. Nurmi asking DeMarte if she needs to read a report again. She was asking if HE needed her to read it #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 41s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias defense atty. Kirk Nurmi dripping with sarcasm on cross-x. Not sure this is a a good strategy w/jury.

From MK:
Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21s 21 seconds ago

Nurmi is as aggressive today as Juan Martinez usually is during cross examination. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
DeMarte says personality disorder is a psychological disorder not a mental illness. Nurmi says he doesn't care what word she prefers

If I was DJD I would ask him 'well if you don't care what I prefer to call it then why are you up here questioning ME ?

OMG! He is dumber than I thought. He is digging his own grave and his client's too.

Only thing that makes sense is Nurmi hopes to goad DrD into saying something personal/quasi-unprofessional about him.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5s 6 seconds ago

DeMarte says she prefers "psychological disorder" to "mental illness."

Nurmi says, "You understand, I don't care about your preferences..."

:gaah::gaah: :gaah:

Again what an azz!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says Nurmi is only reading part of the report and not the whole thing where she diagnoses Jodi with adjustment disorder #jodiarias

KN--DSM-IV--reads definition of a personality disorder which must be manifested in at least 2 of 4 areas. He keeps reading.

Is he ging to school DeMarte and the jury in mental heath?

Which is what I think JM anticipated ILTBP, therefore didn't need to get into some areas with Dr. D when he had her on the stand--just let KN bring it out. Juan IMO is a brillant strategist.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 39s 40 seconds ago
Nurmi tells her to listen and asks again and DeMarte admits Borderline Personality it's a mental illness #jodiarias #3tvarias

why is she saying this????

Nurmi is really showing how hateful he can be. It is funny because the jurors won't be on his side. They like this doctor and he can't shake that.

does anyone know, will JM get a chance to question Dr. D again, after Nurmi is done?

What a nasty bas*&^%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors