Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooky here and there doesn't mean permission to steal, trespass, snoop, slash, and hack into emails. Duh.

Um, kay, sooo if you have sex with someone, it gives you the right to enter their private property any time you feel like it? Does he really think that will make sense to anyone other than Jodi?

McGee's latest bombshell called Deanna the stalker for coming by to check on Napolean, and that maybe Jodi had a right to be there baking cookies (without Travis knowing). Their logic is upside down.:gaah::gaah::gaah::maddening::bang::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Nurmi says actions speak louder than words #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi: Why was he still having sex with her? DeMarte I think he enjoyed having sex with her. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 32s32 seconds ago
Nurmi puts texts graphic of TA texting other ladies on screen. #jodiarias
---

Yes, but none of those other ladies murdered Travis 3X's . . . . we are here because Jodi did.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 59s60 seconds ago
DeMarte: Travis Alexander liked "aspects" of #jodiarias.
Defense atty: "He used her for sex, right?"
DeMarte: "No."

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 34s35 seconds ago
DeMarte:"I think there was a point Travis did love #jodiarias."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
DeMarte- TA had strong emotions in 2 different areas. He liked her company and things about her but he didn't like her intrusive behaviors

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s37 seconds ago
DeMarte says she can't answer whether #TravisAlexander loved #JodiArias in May 2008 but says he did early on.

His 'experts' also believed the killers lies about the pedo incident. That's how 'smart' they are.

... and they could go behind the words (written) to determine what was REALLY being said. Psychic even!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Nurmi- Do you think TA loved Jodi?
DeMarte- Early on yes I think he did #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- Why did he like having sex with her?
DeMarte- Because he liked having sex with her and other aspects about her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 44s44 seconds ago
De says although TA did contact #JodiArias sometimes, he found her overwhelming.

Key for me was how he said: "I always take you back", as if it was always initiated by JODI, and he relented. Yes, maybe he was a little addicted to the sex. Especially, since good Mormon girls were unable to go there.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 55s55 seconds ago
DeMarte says #TravisAlexanser didn't want #JodiArias intrusive behavior.

I love how Dr. DeMarte is holding her own against this infuriating line of questioning.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi: Why was he still having sex with her? DeMarte I think he enjoyed having sex with her. #jodiarias

Yes but the sex with her for a limited time period did not make up for all the other hours enduring her character flaws. IMO

GO Demarte..

First intelligent person on the stand to testify to JA behavior and TA state of mind.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jury isn't taking any notes still #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 24s25 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if TA used #JodiArias 4 sex. He asks this a lot in a lot of different ways. De doesn't believe so. She thinks TA saw a lot in JA.

Here's eyewitness CR news - BK said many jurors took lots of notes while DR. D on direct. only one today, that person takes notes everyday

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi says TA took advantage of Jodi's Borderline Personality to have sex with her
DeMarte - NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh she was MORE than willing

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 47s47 seconds ago
It's sex all the time for #jodiarias defense team. Theme: Travis took advantage of her Borderline Personality Disorder for sex w/Arias.
----

Yes, they just can't hoist themselves out of the gutter.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 50s51 seconds ago
Nurmi: Alexander telling women that #jodiarias is stalking him and she wants her gone, then calls her for phone sex and invites for real sex

Hello.

She called him, then recorded it without his knowledge.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member