Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this person Tammy Rose on the side of the defense? Cuz she also posted that every time she answers where she got her info from she says JA. I am not caring for her tweets JMHO

In that exchange, I think she was referring to DeMarte saying she would not being able to diagnose Travis.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 53s54 seconds ago
Nurmi asks DeMarte if Geffner's 30 years experience in domestic violence amounts to anything. #jodiarias
---

I don't know, let's compare his testimony to Dr. D's. ;)

Asked and answered -- er, debunked.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 35s35 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if DeMarte ever testified that a woman DID have battered woman syndrome. The answer is never. #jodiairas

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Nurmi asks if DeMarte reviewed Fonseca's notes and the relationship between TA and JA
DeMarte- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

If Nurmi thinks this is flying with the psychologist on jury he is thick.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

We had a family friend that was a neuro-surgeon. When I married he told me to find a young family doctor, because they had the most up to date training, leaving the 'old geezers' (as he put it) in their wake.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Nurmi- She said it was secret and underground and TA was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Nurmi says Jodi had a struggle between her morals and this sexual behavior like Travis did...
DeMarte agreed #jodiarias #3tvarias

jodi has no morals

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 52 seconds ago
Nurmi- She said it was secret and underground and TA was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde #jodiarias #3tvarias

A diagnosis no doctor has made since the 1800's.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 48s48 seconds ago
DeMarte says she never used certain test. Nurmi: How she can say the shrink w 30 yrs experience did it wrong. "He absolutely did it wrong."

Lord I love her

We had a family friend that was a neuro-surgeon. When I married he told me to find a young family doctor, because they had the most up to date training, leaving the 'old geezers' (as he put it) in their wake.

Basically Nurmi is saying that you should not go to any dr when they graduate finish their schooling because they are still not really drs.. '

He is a goober.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 24s24 seconds ago
Nurmi asks De about Dr. F's Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde theory. Are we going to hear the word "T-Dogg" again? �� #jodiarias
----

A: How much clock does Nurmi have to run out?

Nope; great question though.

Speculation: She was peeved with LKN.

Her 'disruption' came on the heels of her vicarious Tweet re his non-impeachment of Dr. D.

Seriously TD, that was a great catch! Good God I don't know how her DT can fight for her knowing full well they have been, or will eventually, be a victim of her manipulations just like everyone else who has had the misfortune to come in contact with her twisted, narcissistic carcass.

LKN, I'm no psychologist -- didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night -- but I think maybe TA experienced a little domestic violence on June 4, 2008.

Anyone else waiting for actual mitigation evidence?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 37s38 seconds ago
Nurmi says people who were saying #JodiArias stalked #Travis didn't know he was having a sexual relationship with the convicted killer.

-
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 24s24 seconds ago
Nurmi asks De about Dr. F's Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde theory. Are we going to hear the word "T-Dogg" again? �� #jodiarias
----

A: How much clock does Nurmi have to run out?

Apparently until the twelfth of never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member