Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 56s56 seconds ago
I can't count the amount of times DeMarte has asked Nurmi, "What's your question?" #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 48s49 seconds ago
Dr: "Lack of attention. They tap their foot. Rub their hands together." #jodiarias

Nurmi wants everyone on trial except the defendant.

Yep! She's virginal. Expect him to ask Dr. D about her sex life of if she texts after 11pm. Wouldn't put it past him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
DeMarte says she can see a change in body language when people have intrusive thoughts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Nurmi- You can't just look at someone and say they do or don't have PTSD..you have to have training
DeMarte- Yes you have to have training

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
SIdebar.... Juan wants to approach he says Nurmi is testifying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Totdoc meme.....fail. Can't wait for jury questions.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 32s32 seconds ago
Nurmi mocks the witness to create doubt in credibility, "So mind reading?" #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Dr D says she's an expert on trauma & can correlate this with behaviors of how the person acts while having an intrusive thought #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 34s34 seconds ago
Nurmi just called DeMarte "you, a psychologist of one year's experience" when she evaluated #jodiarias for the first time.

I thought they were not permitted to diagnose JA because they are not licensed through the State of Arizona?

Nurmi is talking about Dr Karp and Dr Samuels. They diagnosed Jodi with PTSD based on her lies told.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 30s31 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Dr. if #JodiArias avoided contact w/her family. Dr says, "Yes, there was some avoidance."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Nurmi calls her a mind reader #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yep, exactly what I've thought as well. I don't believe for one second she slept on the floor of the bedroom with those 2 guys @ Matt's apt. In addition, are they going to go on the record and admit they paid for such services? She's got something to hold over them.

I always thought she made a drug delivery.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 56s56 seconds ago
I can't count the amount of times DeMarte has asked Nurmi, "What's your question?" #JodiArias

score!

damn i want to see this!:tantrum:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s30 seconds ago
DeMarte wants to argue an interpretation. Nurmi, in an impatient voice: "Doctor, do you understand you are here to answer my questions?"

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 49s49 seconds ago
#jodiarias defense:"You only know the things you want to know to support your opinions, correct?
DeMarte:"No."

This azzhat would have me totally fired up with that ?. :maddening:

Isn't this precisely what his so-called experts are all about--what a shame he thinks all experts are has been, outdated sell outs.

Nurmi is talking about Dr Karp and Dr Samuels. They diagnosed Jodi with PTSD based on her lies told.
Samuels was licensed in AZ??? Thought he got sanctioned?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Nurmi says "You are here to answer my questions!"
Juan objects on "Harassment" and Judge overrules #jodiarias #3tvarias

well as far as i am aware she has answered every one of his questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag