Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says and you took this at face value! OK now onto the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "You said Jodi journaled about everything...is there a class you took on journaling?
DeMarte- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "don't you think an appellate court will find your testimony on DV questionable?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

He needs to me smacked down and brought down a peg or two!

He referred to appeals in front of the jury???????? UFB.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

De says the "nothing noteworthy" notes of #JodiArias might indicate that nothing really did happen. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is putting up a journal entry by Jodi and the "No sexual or physical abuse" #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: So are you using this as evidence these things didn't take place?
DeMarte- It's a data point #jodiarias #3tvarias

BK
In field of DV, what journals do you read to keep you? She lists about 4 journals which she says she reads regularly. KN: What is the last article you read? JD: I don't remember.

Lol. Just keep questioning until you ask a question that has a good chance of resulting in an "I don't know," or "I can't recall," and call it a win.

The man is desperate. Maybe Jodi threatened his life.

I agree completely with you. What really pizzes me off about this DT and their strategy is that they have managed to scrape the bottom of the barrell for so-called "experts" and they have effectively taken a very important field and muddied the waters so thoroughly with insane and twisted BS that further distrust of Psychology can be the only result of watching this.
Not to mention...distrust, disdain and disgust for defense attorneys. They're like a neon sign ad of the very worst portrayal imaginable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

"Are you having trouble understanding my questions this morning?" asks Nurms.
Sounds familiar. ::cough::juan::cough:: #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says but you will if it benefits the state
DeMarte- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

He really is just copying juan

Nurmi accusing Dr. Demarte of being a "Guru of psychological certitude"! WTH?

He's just gone off the rails - he's got nothing but name calling now! (IMO)

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Court reporter is extra busy this morning.

Nurms asks her to repeat many questions that confused DeMarte. #JodiArias

BK

"Guru of psychological certitude." KN just sarcastically referred to JD as this.

KN accuses JD of relying on JA's self-reporting when it benefits the state. JD denies that.

KN: Did you review records from her brother that child abuse took place?

JD: I reviewed records but her brother did not say that in the records I reviewed. What records are you referring to?

KN: Are you having trouble understanding my question?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says Jodi's brother stated abuse happened in family
DeMarte says she didn't read that in the records and she'd like to look at it

Why didn't he testify then????

We can see Nurms line of questioning shows that he isn't a very good defense atty. I'm all for aggressive attys, & I've heard a lot of them. But, they are aggressive in proving impeachment, ie. FACTS. Nurm knows he has nothing so he resorts to name calling & frankly, stupid statements. Thinking that yelling & being loud is effective. I've heard def attys impeaching effectively in calm quiet tones.

@TrialDiariesJ: N says just answer the questions
Nurmi says DeMarte is spitting in the face of test results
DeMarte says what's the ? #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says isn't it objective data that Travis knew what a 12 year old's orgasm sounded like and he wanted to cork the pot of a 12 yr old

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte says that's not objective #jodiarias #3tvarias

Did jodi not being up the school girl thing before the sex tape

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi calls DeMarte Dr. Death for the State again and Juan get's it stricken from the record
Nurmi is done #jodiarias #3tvarias

Praise jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members