Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that Nurmi's favorite movie is Chicago with his favorite part/song being Razzle Dazzle them. Unfortunately he just can't pull it off as he comes across as sleazy instead of believable.

MOO

I bet Sherry and the few fans of Nurmi are cheering inside!! He got to insult not only the beautiful and brilliant Dr. but the awesome Juan, also!! Good job, Jodi. Too bad you can't celebrate with the others, though. Maybe arrange an exclusive interview or 2? The least you can do....

Do you have more shoes than TA did? He was the male Imelda Marcos shoe wise :)

I think so. I think I have about 30. Boots, sandles, sneakers, heels, clogs...
Is that alot?
I rotate wearing them...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

It wouldn't be #JodiArias trial if we didn't discuss child *advertiser censored*.
Nurms fav subject. ::yawwwwnnnn::

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says the validity scales said it was valid . When did you become a guerro on these matters?
DeMarte says is this a question
#jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says I will withdraw this since you don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte asks to see an exhibit Nurmi is asking about and Nurmi responds so when you don't want to answer a question you need an exhibit....

@TrialDiariesJ: DeMarte says" I'd like to see what you're referring too" #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi puts up the fact Jodi said no sexual or physical abuse happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan only has to ask to approach when it's time to tell Sherry how to do her job. Somebody's gotta do it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Nurmi has his hands in pockets, looking down walking slowly all Matlocky as he continues to pepper DeMarte with questions. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 38 seconds ago

"are you confused again?' asks Nurmi.
Head tilted to the side. Ultra high pitched. #JodiArias

Nurms wonders why in Dr Samuels notes #JodiArias wasn't inflating physical abuse
but in the TSI she "cooked the books" #JodiArias

Nurmi: Because as your client said so herself, she can't keep her lies straight. Duh.

PS. Am I qualified enough now to meet your standards for expert witnesses?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 38 seconds ago

"are you confused again?' asks Nurmi.
Head tilted to the side. Ultra high pitched. #JodiArias

Nurms wonders why in Dr Samuels notes #JodiArias wasn't inflating physical abuse
but in the TSI she "cooked the books" #JodiArias
Maybe because Samuels filled it out or her!

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says and you took this at face value! OK now onto the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "You said Jodi journaled about everything...is there a class you took on journaling?
DeMarte- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "don't you think an appellate court will find your testimony on DV questionable?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

He needs to me smacked down and brought down a peg or two!

From somewhere, I understand Juan called for a sidebar. When it was over, Nurmi moved on to other things.

Nurmi's just tossing out the gratuitous insults, thinking the jury will believe him over DeMarte.

From WAT:

Nurmi has his hands in pockets, looking down walking slowly all Matlocky as he continues to pepper DeMarte with questions. #JodiArias

He's just plain copying Juan now. I feel embarrassed for him.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

It's odd to me that attorneys all take notes on legal pads.

Isn't it much more efficient to use a laptop? #JodiArias

Personally, I think they deserve one another. ;)

I agree completely with you. What really pizzes me off about this DT and their strategy is that they have managed to scrape the bottom of the barrel for so-called "experts" and they have effectively taken a very important field and muddied the waters so thoroughly with insane and twisted BS that further distrust of Psychology can be the only result of watching this.

BK
In field of DV, what journals do you read to keep you? She lists about 4 journals which she says she reads regularly. KN: What is the last article you read? JD: I don't remember.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

De says the "nothing noteworthy" notes of #JodiArias might indicate that nothing really did happen. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says and you took this at face value! OK now onto the masturbation incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "You said Jodi journaled about everything...is there a class you took on journaling?
DeMarte- NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says "don't you think an appellate court will find your testimony on DV questionable?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

He needs to me smacked down and brought down a peg or two!

Methinks that the appellate court just might feel that about Fonseca, LaViolette, and Geffner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove