Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Nurmi asks if there an exception to the rule for Juan as far as showing him the test questions.
His voice gets louder. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

I feel like I am in highschool with two kids arguing. Same old #JodiArias trial.

This has to be BS right? I mean these tests are a normal part of what she/they do, and if they're an expert witness they have to "use" the results....???? I mean are experts supposed to get on the stand and say, "b/c I say so?"

Oh wait.....:rolleyes:

I have no doubt DeMarte abides by the rules as does Martinez

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is saying DeMarte violated copyright laws
DeMarte- This is incorrect #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- You did this again in this trial
DeMarte- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 51 seconds ago

DeMarte sticks to her story.

Nurmi tries to break her claiming she violated the rules many times with Juan. #JodiArias

:rolleyes: Get over it Nurmi ... YOU are the one violating rules, along with your client and the rest of the DT !

I don't get Nurmi. He managed to get Demarte to agree BPD is a mental illness. He should focus on that, instead of trying to make it look like she's unethical. I don't care who she showed questions too, if I'm on the jury. How does that change the murder?

I think KN and JW advised and maybe pushed for the way they thought the defense should play out in the first trial (e.g., self-defense, PTSD). They lost. I think JA is demanding they do things her way now. They have nothing to lose this time so just do what their client wants. She probably specifically said to yell at Dr. DeMarte the way Juan yells at their doctors.

I have no basis for this opinion other than it makes sense to me.

They have to have a degree in Sociology or some other named fields. They have to have 10 hours continuing credit each year. From how she acts, I would guess she has been going to Dr. Samuels courses with Alyce. LOL!

People like MDLR get their required continuing ed credits at places like Geffner's "institute"... a tax-free 501c corp, receiving millions in state and fed grants.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is objecting like crazy/Judge sustained
N says "oh did Juan write the ? from tests over your shoulder?"
D- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't get Nurmi. He managed to get Demarte to agree BPD is a mental illness. He should focus on that, instead of trying to make it look like she's unethical. I don't care who she showed questions too, if I'm on the jury. How does that change the murder?

It doesn't, but remember Arias wants this woman impeached (and annihilated). Nurmi got his orders over the weekend.

Can someone remind me? This is all about whether or not a vicious murderer deserves the death penalty, right?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 23 seconds ago

Nurmi is fired up. Moves around a lot.
Much headular shaking and arm flailing. #JodiArias

:Banane10::Banane10::Banane10:

Juan needs to hammer home that they reject her credentials yet accept her diagnosis as a mitagator....can't have it both ways!

@TrialDiariesJ: N- Where did Juan sit when you discussed this
DeMarte- He sat across from me and we discussed Jodi's inconsistencies #jodiarias #3tvarias

Can someone remind me? This is all about whether or not a vicious murderer deserves the death penalty, right?

Wrong. Where the heck have you been since the middle of October?

I would love for Juan to ask Demarte on redirect if she filled in the test answer sheet for JA. And if not, why not. And if she is aware that a defense "expert" did this for JA.

Fro WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi claims hella violation. DeMarte claims hella non violation. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I don't see a lot of note taking going on.
Jurors look like they are at a soccer match, or "football" for my Brit friends. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I am taking note of the good posture on DeMarte as we sit in another sizzle after "argumentative" jection from Juan. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi- So you violated rules to keep your part time job with the state
DeMarte- That's not a violation #jodiarias #3tvarias

JD compared verbiage in different tests. KN: That means you shared the tests with JM? JD: I did not give JM the tests.

He sat across from me, not next to me. We talked about the contents of the tests and the inconsistencies I found. I explained what the tests asked. It was not at all in violation fo the ethical rules.

JD says she didn't give the test questions to JM either. KN: Do you believe your obligation to JM surpasses your obligation as a psychologist? JD: No.

This whole line of questioning and the way he's doing it and his little asides about cooking things up with Juan is really so inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove