Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an extremely important point. All these defense alleged experts are years removed from actually working with patients. Now they make all their money off trials, seminars, speeches, books, etc. and none off diagnosing patients one on one. They have no connection to the real world any longer.

Thanks for pointing this VERY important fact out. I just want to say I have a lot of respect for legitimate mental healthcare professionals, these type of people are not it. That's why I have no problem calling them shrinks, though I could think of a few other names to call them, just not here. :D

This is an extremely important point. All these defense alleged experts are years removed from actually working with patients. Now they make all their money off trials, seminars, speeches, books, etc. and none off diagnosing patients one on one. They have no connection to the real world any longer.

Good point!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
JA says she forgives people for pointing at her & she won't throw people under the bus. She's no lady of justice but TA didn't deserve that

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Jodi says she had nothing to do with this tragedy and she takes comfort in the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

This effectively impeaches her journal entries. Why would she need to lie in her journal, supposedly for her eyes only?

Jodi Arias: arrested on 7/15/2008
Casey Anthony: arrested 7/16/2008

Travis' death: 6/4/2008
Caylee's death: 6/16/2008

Not a good summer for innocent victims but one heck of a fast, binding investigation leading to the perp's arrests!

This is my belief and has been all through. Jodi wanted to kill Travis just after having sex with him. She wanted to "out" him in front of his friends, family, church, and clients. Jodi threatened to smear Travis' name if Juan didn't drop the death penalty. She got her pedo/computer/child *advertiser censored* testimony in that she claimed the defense never presented - the only reason for her guilty verdict.

Another public lie. She said under oath in her first trial she did not want all this "stuff" to come out...and she was "just answering" her lawyer's questions.

THEN she does an interview [was it before verdict??], where she says that her lawyers did her a disservice by not following her leads [people that saw bruises, etc] and refusing to bring into trial pedo/letters.

This effectively impeaches her journal entries. Why would she need to lie in her journal, supposedly for her eyes only?

I thought the Laws of Attraction prevented her from writing anything negative. Oh well, she lied, again. No big deal. The Special Snowflake :snowflake: make her own rules.

I thought the Laws of Attraction prevented her from writing anything negative. Oh well, she lied, again. No big deal. The Special Snowflake :snowflake: make her own rules.
Ooh... That's so debasing... She likes it.

"Travis didn't deserve that" implies he deserved punishment but perhaps not to that extent. Bizarre.

O/T - Drew Peterson tried to hire a hit man to kill the prosecutor. More time in prison for the <unusual person>. JMO

When she gets up for her allocation and starts talking about being a survivor and starts showing the shirt, I would immediately decide on the death penalty. I know it can't be done, but I think the jurors need to know what she has been having people tweet for her--the terrible things about Juan, Flores, DeMarte, etc. I think they should be aware that she, at least at times, has had somewhat of a "cult" following at Estrella. We all know that Jodi will be the most popular female inmate at Perryville once she gets in the general population. I saw where, during the first trial, other inmates were holding up signs saying that Jodi was innocent. She was giving or loaning them barrettes for their hair. She made up different lies about what happened, telling one Estrella inmate that she cut Travis's body into pieces and spread the pieces all over Maricopa County. The other females at Perryville will be trading her all kinds of things in exchange for sex. Someone put on Websleuths that in one journal, she was willing to have a threesome with Travis and some other girl because that's what Travis wanted. She needs to stay in isolation the entire time she is there. She will never let Travis's siblings and friends have closure.

Even the shelter ALV works at called out Jodi Arias for lying about the t shirts BKqtdiACAAAOta6.jpg

marking my spot and I see Wilmont is missing. in trouble, just plain tried of Jodi...the good part I see is Juan is up now back to catching up

Jen/TrialDiaries clarified the "jerk" comment. Evidently JM used it in his opening statement as how a BPD person can come across to others. Nurmi used it against him at some point, so JM was clarifying with JD that it was not a psychological term, but could be useful in describing how people feel about someone - similar to snarly and ***** (words her cousin used)

Originally Posted by AZlawyer
The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.

Not me. For some reason I thought Jodi was still residing in the Estrella jail and had to be up at 4 am every court day so she didn't miss the bus to court. And then sit around for a few hours and wait. I guess being found guilty in the criminal trial saved her on bus fare for this sentencing re-trial. Oh well. Still sucks to be her.

She is still in Estrella jail.

O/T - Drew Peterson tried to hire a hit man to kill the prosecutor.
More time in prison for the <unusual person>. JMO

:seeya: And that is why JA MUST get the DP ! She WILL go after Juan, then Flores, and the rest !

I saw a Tweet earlier about Peterson, but did not want to derail the thread ...

But since we are on break, here is Tweet and Link:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 2h 2 hours ago

Drew Peterson tried to hire hitman to kill prosecutor,

according to reports http://bit.ly/1IEceHk

Another public lie. She said under oath in her first trial she did not want all this "stuff" to come out...and she was "just answering" her lawyer's questions.

THEN she does an interview [was it before verdict??], where she says that her lawyers did her a disservice by not following her leads [people that saw bruises, etc] and refusing to bring into trial pedo/letters.
The lawyers didn't bring them in because they were determined to be forgeries!!! LOL she's such a loser.....

KN In order to keep your parttime job, you profess more than you know?

No.

I guess I really didn't miss much. nurmi is being quite a pr*** today isn't he? I hope it bites him on the *advertiser censored*.

Do you think he stand sin front of a mirror and tries to act like Juan?

THIS^^^^ It wasn't like ol' mean Travis was gonna come back from the dead and rip pages out of her journal...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990