Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, serious.

And...remember when Nurmi told JSS that he couldn't remember the actual case law he was relying upon to buttress his argument?

IIRC, didn't that happen in his oral argument before the COA as well?

There was anther question that worried me that asked Demarte if she's not trained in the DAPS what makes her think Geffner gave it wrong.

I thought that was a great question and in fact wanted a juror to ask that question. I just wish she would have been able to show the DAPS testing Goofner gave CMJA and how the test should have been scored. But if Goofner gets back up JM will probably be able to go through that with him. I am sure Dr. De probably gave him a quick lesson in the DAPS scoring.

Yes, but the guy asked about a text from Travis to Jodi giving her all his passwords. I've never heard that.
Your right. Travis complained about Jodi figuring out his passwords.

Fro WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi claims hella violation. DeMarte claims hella non violation. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I don't see a lot of note taking going on.
Jurors look like they are at a soccer match, or "football" for my Brit friends. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I am taking note of the good posture on DeMarte as we sit in another sizzle after "argumentative" jection from Juan. #JodiArias

Nurmi WAS argumental and confrontational today! I thought he got down low on the Bishop, but for him to yell and scream and make false accusations to a lady Doc....that's just nutty. The jury won't like him.

I REALLY wish they would fix this website so I don't have to keep hitting F5 everytime I want to thank someone and it gives me that little error with no explanation and takes away the button! It is exhausting when the thread is going fast and you want to thank people.

After Casey Anthony, I am not attached to the outcome in any trial. Still, I find the process fascinating, that's in large part why I'm following JA. But in the end, it's up to the jury and we have no control over what they decide. Sobeit.

Why did DeMarte never address the murderer's pathological lying? Has she ever brought that up?
Apparently, the test did not reveal a high enough score for her to bring that in. In the first trial, she just brought up BPD and I guess she had to stay with that.

I think its a reasonable question. The DT's mitigation case hinges upon Geff and Dr. F's credibility. DM is saying Geff didn't properly administer a crucial test. I'd sure want to make sure she knew what she was talking about....

I think Dr. D gave a reasonable answer; but with trial report by Tweet, who knows?

He acts like an overweight school yard bully!
I expect him, any minute, to give her a 'belly slam' and knock her out of the witness box!

It sounds to me as if the jury is paying attention, They seem smart.

I just can not imagine anything that has happened here support LWP instead of DP.

She butchered Travis.
If she had just shot him and left him, I would be good with LWP. But she tortured him. Stabbed him, Shot him, Slit his throat. She brutalized him and I think she enjoyed it. Someone squeamish about killing does it in a way they don't have to handle the person or get close and personal. I believe this was first degree premeditated and that she enjoyed it. For me that means DP.

I hope that is the same for the Jury.

Right. A juror or more than one are believing the liar. And, why not? He secret testimony hasn't been challenged. As far as the jury knows, Juan just decided not to cross exam so everything she said is the truth. Sherry, again, allowed the victim to be trashed in her courtroom. Vile

Still catching up....but this is a huge issue, especially b/c they are not being informed why she isn't getting back on the stand.

Huge fail on JSS's part

*irked*

Trial be tweet again but it looks like JM was there. Keifer tweeted who came out (including JM) and then Nurmi started quoting case law.

Could be a question a juror asked that we didn't hear and it brought up the issue.

Your right. Travis complained about Jodi figuring out his passwords.
IMO, JA didn't figure out anything. He most likely kept them in a save file on his computer. She was always using his computer. I know my comp asks me if I want to save the passwords either to windows, firefox or the program.

and with Det. Flores both the same - we have trust issues. That is the most stupid thing in the world.

I have a question

When you're making a reply and it says auto saved, just where is it auto saved to? I've wondered where since I've had post go missing and don't know where to find that damn auto saved one.

It's like a "clipboard"

The way I've used it:

I'm typing away, and then I want to c&p from another window to add to my comment. Sometimes when you go back to WS, the page refreshes, and your "reply" is gone, if you go back to the comment you want to reply to you'll see the auto-saved content button. Press it and your words come back to life!!!

Hope that helps :)

Back to catching up ;)

IMO, JA didn't figure out anything. He most likely kept them in a save file on his computer. She was always using his computer. I know my comp asks me if I want to save the passwords either to windows, firefox or the program.

I believe that she knew enough personal information about him (name, birth date, birth city, parent (maiden) and sibling names, Social Security Number, bank routing and account numbers, etc.) that she could easily 'crack' his security questions, reset his passwords and 'gaslight' him into thinking he had reset them himself; back and forth, just like the other stalking 'games' that she played for keeps.

I can understand why the juror asked the question about knowledge of sexual assault vs memory of a a sexual assault. I wondered the same thing. I think it goes along the lines of suppressed memories and if you can get PTSD from that. I think Dr. D answered the question very well. It can, but Jodi does't show any symptoms of PTSD. That cleared it up for me. It is either something that didn't happen, or it was something that did not cause her trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member