Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because she was pissed that Nurmi crossed DeMarte. Jodi prefers the yappy Chihuahua style.

My two Chihuahuas are not happy with this comment. They do NOT sound like Wilmott and are insulted that it was implied that they do. ;)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
"Splits" was another...all these came from the history.dat file #jodiarias #3tvarias

god help anyone who looked at my laptop like this :floorlaugh:

When I die, I think I will put in my will to just burn my house down to be sure nothing incriminating will be found. :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
I'm not tweeting cuz' there's nothing new to report. Oh, wait Willmott just said cute girl giving a BJ. #JodiArias

BBM

So JA wasn't generating revenue by uploading videos of herself.

THAT is what the defense is all up in arms about? Really? Someone was singing and dancing as MDLR was coming out of the courthouse? God help us all but this has gone beyond insane.

MOO

Right? and how it that a racial threat? Just because it's a Spanish song about a cockroach and MDLR resembles that remark? ~ snark ~

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial

2 mins ·
On Monday, ‪#‎JodiArias‬ trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

Mikal Ann, a 'blogger' sang and danced the "la cucaracha" when De La Rosa walked out of court.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper
It was Mikal Dillion who serenaded Maria Del La Rosa outside the courtroom not Kathy Brown.

:silly:......

I totally agree with you, TD - anyone could have used that computer, we know Jodi did, others could,, it could have been anyone, and no one can prove otherwise - You are absolutely right.

I didn't think any of the electronics should have been allowed, especially since CMJA testified she had used it all, and 'he gave' (no he didn't ) her some of his passwords - IMO, none of that should have been in. , you are absolutely right.
I believe allowing some of it was because CMJA testified - she received emails/texts/chats, etc. (cause her word/testimony is evidence?).

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Motion to preclude Detective Smith's testimony has not been ruled on yet. #JodiArias

There's more computer no-*advertiser censored* testimony to come? Shriek.

marking my spot, very glad to be here, got a virus and it took all my personal settings and bookmarks out. Won't let me access my gmail. grrrr and today is a lesson in viruses and popups I see

I think the juror wants to know if Spybot can take a cookie and make it show up in the history.dat registry as user activity, that's the best I can make out of it, anyhow. He answered it so it must have made sense to him.

The cockroach.

Isn't she the one who accused Troy of taking credit for the outing of Arias as the secret witness?

So if MDLR reported it as being a slur to her... How would she know what nick name she has here, unless she is coming here and reading the boards here. The song would not have made a difference unless she understood where it was coming from.... JMO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 58s59 seconds ago
What's so ridiculous about this whole thing, is both sides can make an argument that anyone could have accessed this computer. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 59s60 seconds ago
Time to wake up. Juan's up. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose, have you been reading here today?

Isn't all this bull about the trial within the trial? They go back and forth between the two so much you can color me confused.

safe one all!

THAT is what the defense is all up in arms about? Really? Someone was singing and dancing as MDLR was coming out of the courthouse? God help us all but this has gone beyond insane.

MOO

Words to the song. :)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-cucaracha-cockroach.html

Part:

Now I'm [tired of] what they tell me
to that I said
Something they say
Watch as I tell the truth
And I'm not going to shut up
The cockroaches like the press
That get close to me
and torment me
and a thousand stories (UH,UH) that I make up
and tell enough of now
for this, boy
the crazy cumbia(type of music)
doesn't know that from the streets
little is learned
and before everyone vows to you
that I'm crazy
I can't stand these lies anymore
please, enough now

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-cucaracha-cockroach.html#ixzz3RSvkryMN

Were these videos accessed when a certain stalker was baking cookies and sleeping in someone's bed while they were out of town? Like I said before, there is a reason JA knew there would be some *advertiser censored* on the computer. She accessed it. Simple as that.

MOO

I don't get why noone will ask the simple question of whether any of these "hits" could have been generated by remote access and if so, is there a way to tell.

I have had enough of this *advertiser censored* testimony. Anybody with half a brain cell knows that there never was any child *advertiser censored*. If a juror is even questioning this *advertiser censored* issue then he/she is never going to vote for death. I hope Juan moves on. We've got other things to talk about...like the extreme cruelty of the crime.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Motion to preclude Detective Smith's testimony has not been ruled on yet. #JodiArias

Personally, unless he has a Juanderful bombshell up his sleeve, I don't think his testimony is needed. Done deal IMO.

I think the juror wants to know if Spybot can take a cookie and make it show up in the history.dat registry as user activity, that's the best I can make out of it, anyhow. He answered it so it must have made sense to him.

He didn't seem all that sure from the tweets, though it could have just been the tweeters... I think it is possible, it all depends on how you've configured your browser. Back then it was a real maze to figure out all that stuff, especially for someone that might not have been very tech savvie.

I think there is the issue of computer tampering that Juan would still like to address for the jury. I think he should. Leave no stone unturned. Probably won't take long. I think it's inportant. That's a pretty lofty accusation lobbed towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx