Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is the issue of computer tampering that Juan would still like to address for the jury. I think he should. Leave no stone unturned. Probably won't take long. I think it's inportant. That's a pretty lofty accusation lobbed towards him.

Oh yes, I forgot about that.

We know that Jodi used Matt McCartney's computer or Darryl's computer on June 3, 2008 to check her email. They should request those computers to check any emails or other comments written by Jodi using those computers. Matt and Darryl would mess their pants up if Maricopa County deputies gave them search warrants for their computers this week. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something on Bobby's computer written BEFORE she was arrested asking him to lie for her.

I think there is the issue of computer tampering that Juan would still like to address for the jury. I think he should. Leave no stone unturned. Probably won't take long. I think it's inportant. That's a pretty lofty accusation lobbed towards him.

Oh yes, I forgot about that.

I forgot about it too. You're right, MeeBee. Hope it's short and sweet though.

He didn't seem all that sure from the tweets, though it could have just been the tweeters... I think it is possible, it all depends on how you've configured your browser. Back then it was a real maze to figure out all that stuff, especially for someone that might not have been very tech savvie.

Seems like they were trying to figure out whether Spybot could trigger anything to show up somewhere else or just self-contained within Spybot's files.

Here are real lyrics to "La Cucaracha".

La cucaracha, la cucaracha
Ya no puede caminar
Porque no tiene, porque le falta
Marijuana que fumar.

(The cockroach, the cockroach
Now he can't go traveling
Because he doesn't have, because he lacks
Marijuana to smoke.)

Was all that nonsense about Flores breaking into the evidence room in front of the jury or was most of that outside their presence?

I do too especially since the DT wants his testimony precluded.

All done, one juror question.

This is a really good sign that most all the jurors were thinking like us that this whole *advertiser censored* thing does not give JA permission to brutally murder Travis.

That 1 juror though......hmmmmm Hopefully that person will be ganged up on in the deliberations. :)

Was all that nonsense about Flores breaking into the evidence room in front of the jury or was most of that outside their presence?

It was in front of the jury, and even the mention of that day still makes me feel literally sick to my stomach.

She looks like she might be hispanic....so how can it be ethic slur????

She might just think song was appropriate for De La M.

I think some live to make something out of nothing.

That would be like me being offended if someone stood up and sang in front of me 'Way Down South in Dixie' or "The Devil went down to Georgia' because I happen to be a southerner.

I have always thought that song was so cute and have heard 'La Cucaracha' sung many times by Hispanics.

I honestly don't get how a song can be considered racist.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Motion to preclude Detective Smith's testimony has not been ruled on yet. #JodiArias

Personally, unless he has a Juanderful bombshell up his sleeve, I don't think his testimony is needed. Done deal IMO.

I wonder if Det. Smith DOES have a bomb to deliver. A couple of dates JM got into the record are of interest:

“Jenn: May 27th 2008 SpyBot was installed on TA's laptop” (TA’s “worst thing that happened” email was May 26th)
“MK: Martinez asks if all the *advertiser censored* could stem from one visit on June 1 2008. Brown: "It's possible."

I wonder if JM plans on calling Det. Smith to the stand to further testify re: the possibility that JA infected TA’s computer. JM hinted at that in an earlier an earlier motions hearing. Hum.

I don't get why noone will ask the simple question of whether any of these "hits" could have been generated by remote access and if so, is there a way to tell.

I really don't think JA was remotely accessing TA's computer. She is not a professional hacker. Nor was that a real situation back in 2008 as much as it might be today.

It appears that JA had access to his passwords. On sites that are hosted on the internet, not actually on his computer. Anyone can access other people's social media and email if they have the passwords. No remote access to the computer required. We have no idea if TA just used the same password for everything assuming that no one was going to be doing anything negative to him. Apparently the Hughes had his password for email. Don't know why but apparently they did. Perhaps because he was just that passive about stuff like that. Trusted everyone and couldn't see what people could or would do with that info. He had nothing to hide. JA was a whole new level of intrusion that he never really understood I don't think.

MOO

ETA: I bet his password was Napoleon or Naps :(

To ILikeToBendPages: Do you have a backup point on your computer?

yes I did, but it didn't work. I've had to reload Pale Moon with Google as my search engine and it says s it's an untrusted site. I'm not sure if I need to take reload? it again from my restore point? that e is on a thumbdrive. The one I have now on my laptop is the one created yesterday. anyway I think I got the virus in here on alink or something. Only place I've been

I've always thought that song was adorable; I think the first time I heard it (with the original lyrics) was in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx