Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. IIRC, the Hughes went to the ISP account admin (? not sure if I'm saying that right) for access to TA's account following his death, searching for clues. I don't THINK they had TA's PW.

I certainly hope that is a rumour and not a fact. I can't imagine an ISP provider giving out password info on a murder victim to anyone but LE. And even then only with a warrant.

MOO

BBM. IIRC, the Hughes went to the ISP account admin (? not sure if I'm saying that right) for access to TA's account following his death, searching for clues. I don't THINK they had TA's PW.
that's right, Chris & Travis had the same web master for their websites. Chris called him & asked if he had Travis password & he did. Then Chris wondered if it was the same password to his gmail-and it was. I heard Chris tell this story.

This morning I missed the information about the PI. I did see the court paperwork that allowed Jodi to have a new PI. Does anyone know what this is about or could direct me to that information.
Why is she getting anything like that now?
TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

Here's an old story about that "evil singing gal".
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/21...court-watchers

Hilarious! now I have *advertiser censored* in MY registry.....went to watch this clip and the ad that played before the clip was for Las Vegas male stripper dancers for $25 admission. Great, hope my puter isn't subpoenaed.

I certainly hope that is a rumour and not a fact. I can't imagine an ISP provider giving out password info on a murder victim to anyone but LE. And even then only with a warrant.

MOO

Personally, I would not go through a friend's email accounts. I would let the LE handle it. The personal belongings of the departed should be treated with utmost respect and care.

That was a totally weird day even for this case. They were first arguing about the prosecutorial misconduct without the jury being present. Then all of a sudden the jury is herded back in to hear the rest of it.

To this day I do not know how that became a part of the actual phase of this trial. Bizarre doesn't even cover it. But then I have never seen a Judge let anyone get away with saying a prosecutor is a liar either right in front of the jury. And it has never been proven that Juan lied about anything. Yet the claim of prosecutorial misconduct was in for them to consider when it had nothing to do with mitigation. The thing that ticks me off the most is JA never testified to seeing any *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer. So it wasn't even a material fact in the case to begin with. Yet we have been knew deep in the tall weeds about nothing.

This is why I have become so exasperated with JSS at times. She makes it just as hard as she can on Juan. He not only has to deal with the DTs underhanded shenanigans constantly but has to fight for his good name right in front of the jury all at the same time.

IMO

And not just bogus charges against JM levelled in front of the jury, but against Flores. I'll always believe the DT went after Flores that day in that way as payback for "perjuring" himself about the gun first/last. They're that low and that vindictive.

As for why JSS allowed it.....that just brings up truly bitter feelings for me, so won't go there.

that's right, Chris & Travis had the same web master for their websites. Chris called him & asked if he had Travis password & he did. Then Chris wondered if it was the same password to his gmail-and it was. I heard Chris tell this story.

CH and TA had a webmaster for their Blogspot sites? That's too lame to be correct. He must be talking about something else.

Re-using passwords for email and blog. JA did not have to be a sophisticated hacker to get access to his stuff.

We know that Jodi used Matt McCartney's computer or Darryl's computer on June 3, 2008 to check her email. They should request those computers to check any emails or other comments written by Jodi using those computers. Matt and Darryl would mess their pants up if Maricopa County deputies gave them search warrants for their computers this week. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something on Bobby's computer written BEFORE she was arrested asking him to lie for her.

Would they still own a PC from 2008? That's an old computer.

I really don't think JA was remotely accessing TA's computer. She is not a professional hacker. Nor was that a real situation back in 2008 as much as it might be today.

It appears that JA had access to his passwords. On sites that are hosted on the internet, not actually on his computer. Anyone can access other people's social media and email if they have the passwords. No remote access to the computer required. We have no idea if TA just used the same password for everything assuming that no one was going to be doing anything negative to him. Apparently the Hughes had his password for email. Don't know why but apparently they did. Perhaps because he was just that passive about stuff like that. Trusted everyone and couldn't see what people could or would do with that info. He had nothing to hide. JA was a whole new level of intrusion that he never really understood I don't think.

MOO

ETA: I bet his password was Napoleon or Naps :(

The Hughes got Travis's passwords after he died from the computer guy that ran the site they used for business.

I wanted to make some baby booties and typed in "how to make baby booties". I got so much *advertiser censored* you would not believe. My husband asked what was I looking for. I said baby booties. He just gave me that look. So I can see how innocently you could google things. My computer history is probably full of *advertiser censored*.
LOL, you sex maniac, you!

You can usually set your browser to do a "safe search". Stops most of that problem.

FWIW, you should see what comes up when you search how to do a breast exam....

[emoji15]

CH and TA had a webmaster for their Blogspot sites? That's too lame to be correct. He must be talking about something else.

Re-using passwords for email and blog. JA did not have to be a sophisticated hacker to get access to his stuff.
No, their business websites. I didn't say blogs. But, yes, very easy to guess passwords if you know one, he must have used the same one.

That makes a lot more sense. And proves that TA did use the same password for things. Maybe he had recently changed the facebook one because he caught JA in there? And CH could not get access to it?

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

Here's an old story about that "evil singing gal".
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/21...court-watchers

Hilarious! now I have *advertiser censored* in MY registry.....went to watch this clip and the ad that played before the clip was for Las Vegas male stripper dancers for $25 admission. Great, hope my puter isn't subpoenaed.

Make WS your homepage so LE knows what to expect and to CYA :) Between the bot fly searches, how to make chloroform searches and everything else we research while sleuthing other peoples crimes, there isn't a single person here whose computer wouldn't appear very suspicious. I even viewed JA's selfie *advertiser censored*.

And it might have been a bait and switch by Juan. :)

Apologies if its already been said 20x ...had to go out....but I think Brown testifying first removes the grounds for Nurmi delaying until Smith's report is completed. Smith said Brown did a lot of the work. Brown has testified 1st hand. What's left is what Smith did, and he's been interviewed by the DT at least twice. There's nothing "newsworthy" left to report in the report.

1). Celebrity Apprentice was singing/playing La Cucaracha about 20 times the other night.
2). Was Dr. F. Being racist when she rolled the rrrr in Juan Martinez name in front of the jury while she was on the stand?
Just sayin'...

Is there anyone here who knows for real what the juror question meant?

Oh, and do any of us care whether MDLR was approached by a trial watcher and do we have to keep reading the lyrics the song?? Really?

Personally I think it was a question that was thrown in the box right near the beginning of the testimony and didn't make much sense. Probably not from anyone with a lot of computer knowledge?

MOO

Make WS your homepage so LE knows what to expect and to CYA :) Between the bot fly searches, how to make chloroform searches and everything else we research while sleuthing other peoples crimes, there isn't a single person here whose computer wouldn't appear very suspicious. I even viewed JA's selfie *advertiser censored*.

Not to mention numerous "decomp" pics.

That's because she was pissed that Nurmi crossed DeMarte. Jodi prefers the yappy Chihuahua style.

Did someone use the "c" word?

[video=youtube;mOTkyB2NcPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOTkyB2NcPw#t=18[/video]

The Hughes got Travis's passwords after he died from the computer guy that ran the site they used for business.

That's really sketchy of him seeing as he wasn't the executor of TA's estate or even a family member. CH gives me the complete creeps. It's a visceral thing. The hair on the back of my neck just tingles even typing that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx