Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Judge tells defense to just object while Lonnie is on the stand and she will rule #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Done for day.

Defense attempts to call & schedule final witness, Dworkin.

Dworkin breathing heavy over speaker in courtroom. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

As Nurmi stresses that he wants answers shortened, he stretches his hand wide. He has pretty hands. #jodiarias

Nurmi says it's not fair for Juan to use Dworkin as his expert. #jodiarias

Nurmi describes it as an "invasion." #jodiarias

Nurmi considers it a violation of attorney client privilege. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Lonnie says he usually represents the def and he's not sure how this works and what he can and cannot discuss with either party #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Dworkin sounds like a mouth breather. #jodiarias

:seeya:

BBM: Exactly !

This may be "old news" and the link cannot be posted here, but MDLR has gone on the "offense" !

Per the site that cannot be named here, MDLR's attorney sent a letter to a certain reporter to "... cease and desist all defamation of MLDR's character and reputation."

And this "certain reporter" is not MK :wink:

:seeya:

Of course not. He was probably on speaker phone with her Lawyer.

Maybe they shouldn't have BASHED him, in open court for the world to see and hear. LMAO, right about now, along with the thought of what MDLR is sharing with the Judge and deputy. They really are absurd.

Can you imagine MDLR explaining that one?

"I was walking out and I saw a group of people and I could hear them saying something derogatory about me. I was shocked. It was so hateful"

"Ok what were they saying?"

"Well...it was more singing...it was a song. They were singing a song."

"Ok which song?"

"You the one...um...have you ever heard the song...*breaks out quietly into song* la cucaracha, lacucaracha, lalala..."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah...I think so...*ponders* yeah that was it...it's a Mexican song. Get it?"

"Um...how do you even know they were singing about y-"

"I JUST KNOW OK!"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Judge wants to look at an email. Juan says Lonnie can discuss the email between them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is this what the Seequist (sp) cite was all about? Defence witnesses jumping ship?

Hmm. It was in part about the State calling a defense expert that the defense had decided not to call. A very damaging witness for the defense, a very good witness for the State.

But in that case the DT AGREED to allow the State to do so, which is why the defendant used the issue in his appeal. Not on point, but closer than usual for Nurms. :)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Lonnie is reading the email out loud from State: I'm interested in your research on the TA hard drive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
I need your opinion on the adult sites and if they were there from the user or from Spybot. Also the times computer was turned on and off

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

"Interested in your research regarding TA's computer. Time comp was access post murder & if adult sites were accessed thru
user." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Nurmi argues that they just heard this testimony from Detective Smith. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Smith is done as a witness. That's it for today. The jury is dismissed.

All this delay and brouhaha fomented by the DT for 2 minutes of questioning? Hello, judge? Anyone home? SMH.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Judge says see you at 10am tomorrow to Lonnie
Juan says he doesn't need a report from Lonnie #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Nurmi says "he doesn't want Lonnie revealing what he has from defense" Judge overrules it and Nurmi is having a fit about Lonnie testifying

I laughed so much. My kittens are looking at me funny.

Isn't this just a shame, it's come to this in a sentencing retrial of a convicted murderer in a US courtroom? Sigh. So, they proved there were 4 nudes on a murder victim's computer, after ja left. Arguing how they got there. And because of this, it's a mitigating factor? Sigh.
For as ridiculous as this testimony is, I can only hope the jury has already forgotten about Jodi's BPD "mental illness". Something about primacy and recency. :)

Lol.

Juan-"I don't need a report from Dworkin."

Burn.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Juan says it backs up his Detectives and debunks what John Smith (defense) said #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Nurmi says this is same testimony from Brown and Smith and not needed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx