DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
We have been waiting for the head of court security to show up. #jodiarias

WE are waiting :rolleyes:
MK started this, so doncha know he is in there to give his "deposition" to HEAD OF SECURITY...are you kidding me???

Geff and MF must have speaking engagements more important than a death penalty trial?

I am astounded that these "experts" can be retained and paid for by the defense team (well . . . taxpayers) and then not be available to testify in a timely manner when the trial is underway. Why are they not "on call" to show up on short notice? These are not particularly important people - no government officials, first responders, military personnel, etc.

JM should offer to postpone resting until the DT can produce their witnesses. He could have Taylor on for a week telling every little bit he knows about JA.

It sucks JM can't call their bluff.

I have a simpler idea. JSS can say if tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday are open with no defense witnesses, we can do the jury questions for JA. Maybe then the defense witnesses will suddenly have their calendars open up.

:seeya:

Check back with y'all later ...

And hopefully, we will have some "leaks" about today's :clown: SideShow :jester: !

:seeya:

Lil Momma ‏@mizzou_momma · 2m2 minutes ago
@CBS5AZ @Teri423 You can murder someone in cold blood but for Gods sake DONT SING!!! ONLY in #JSS courtroom! SMH #jodiarias

Jusdafacts ‏@Jusdafacts1 · 5m5 minutes ago
@top_rag Free country - singing on the street is allowed #jodiarias #defensedelaytactic #desperatedefense

Hmmm I'm reading Mikal's comments on her FB page and I'm not totally sure she actually is innocent here.

I love it. JSS is calling the defense witnesses to see if they can come in earlier or if the defense is just stalling.

What BS! They are still under oath and subject to recall, NOT just when they feel like it.

A prudent person would warn their next commitment, that they weren't 100% released from their last one.

But, since Sherry thinks TIME means NOTHING, here we go again.

So, did the subpoenas state "Drop on by at your convenience if you happen to be in the area"?

Can you imagine if this turned into a mistrial due to loosing jurors. I have not followed that many trials but I think this would be a horrendous embarrassment for the state of Arizona. And JSS's image would seriously be tarnished. imo

Have any other trials gone this long for penalty phase??

JSS should use supeona to force witnesses to show up to get this darn trial over with.

Im sorry but she seriously has no clout to be letting the DT control the schedule of this trial. If she has not realized by now that DT is delaying on purpose then she needs another career.

juan.jpg
Juan after Bench Conference

perry smith.jpg
Perry Smith, Mesa Police Department Forensics Expert

ja.jpg
Killer leaving courtroom

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

Jury all stare at screen.

2 taking notes re: dates & times TA visited dating sites. #jodiarias

:gaah: Travis IS NOT on trial here :gaah:

If he did watch *advertiser censored* and we can't say he did ; He is dead Jennifer ! that is not justification for killing or harming anyone. If that were grounds for murder there would be few people left alive.. Just the defense using spaghetti tactics, throw what you can and see what sticks and hope it lands in the pan. This is the most choatic trial ive seen and I thought OJ's was bad.

Hmmm I'm reading Mikal's comments on her FB page and I'm not totally sure she actually is innocent here.

Innocent of what?

Free Speech? SURELY that is still OK outside Sherry's self-proclaimed domain.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2m2 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ No matter what happens I hope someone exposes that Maria was using the word "*advertiser censored*" publicly. She should be fired #JodiArias

^^^^I agree!

ITA too, I mean seriously the public does what the public does (free speech and all) but a professional engaging in such inappropriate remarks is a different level entirely and speaks to an employee code of conduct issue.

Why is Sherry allowing this non issue to be testified about? She has allowed this trainwreck and JM has to defend himself and the victim, TRAVIS ALEXANDER, from this killer, her posse and the judge! Again, I can't believe the state of Arizona has no mechanism in place to deal with a judge who can't/won't follow the law! :facepalm:

late in coming to read here and noticed a lot of people have been asking the same question - not lawyer (but my BIL is) and I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn last night - but I believe the reason she is allowing this is because the Defense accused Juan of mis-conduct with the computer stuff and asked for the death penalty to be taken out.

That's just my guess...

:wave:

edited to add: I know this computer *advertiser censored* stuff was first presented with the jurors out of the room, but then Neimeister, I believe, was the first one to testify in front of the jury. I don't know "why" this happened?? Maybe AZLawyer can help us out??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx