Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought JA sent texts "from Travis" through her computer, signed in as TA

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Willmott asks if this seems like one long conversation
Dworkin says yes from what he is reading it goes together #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's interesting that Juan is focusing on this particular text. I have ALWAYS thought it was written by Jodi. It sounds way more like her than him, i.e. flowery and verbose. Wonder what he has...

That photo of him with that cat ate canary smile... Juan happily giving the defense his questions. I HOPE he is up to something. Keep going Wilmott because you are SO predictable!

I always thought JA sent texts "from Travis" through her computer, signed in as TA

I think she simply logged into his account, sent it to her phone as a text, then deleted it when she was done.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago
The plot thickens. I didn't know text messages could be copied, paste or sent from a computer. #JodiArias

JW moves on to the tools used: Encase version 6 last version used - but used other tools depending on what he wanted to learn.

She specifically goes onto Version 6 and if there were any bugs in regard to thumbnails.
He says no, they were made aware of how the tool operates to do the detailed analysis. One of the features is the ability to display images, jpegs and other images like banners. You could look at each image at a time or you could view in a gallery mode with thumbnail images on the screen - approx 6 rows by 10 columns - 60 images you can scroll through slowly so that the image graphic is generated so you can see it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Lonnie says it looks like Travis has sent this because his name is at the top of the message #jodiarias #3tvarias

That doesnt mean that he sent it if JA had signed in with his ID and password.
Grrrrrrr. The witness should have said that and he would know this or should know this because Juan should have told him she had access to his email accounts.

Grrrr again

So Mikal and others are still there. Sounds like the judge didn't even give this nonsense the time of day. Heard what happened, rolled her eyes and said yeah, can't prove they did anything wrong. And thus, Juan's smirk coming out of sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
Dworkin says it's a tool and you need training on how to use it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott let's jury know Dworkin testified in this case before
She asks Dworkin if Encase had issues in it regarding thumbnails back then

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 27s28 seconds ago
Willmott just objected but it's always hard to hear why. Her voice trails a lot. #JodiArias

B/c even she knows her objections have no merit. But it's ok, "not a Judge"
Stevens will grant a sidebar anyway :rolleyes.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Dworkin is going over possible reasons why the messages could be broken up into parts and received at different times. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Due to the breakup of the words Dworkin thinks its a reasonable conclusion to say these were all part of one conversation #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Willmott shifts to Encase version 6 now, the tool he used on the HD.
Dworkin says it was probably 6. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmot asks if version 6 had problems with thumbnails.
Dworkin says no.... not particularly. He explains in more detail. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 51s 52 seconds ago

He says it takes time to generate thumbnail images in gallery mode. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s18 seconds ago
We haven't heard the big question: was there *advertiser censored* on the computer when Dworkin examined it before first trial? Did Stephens disallow?

As you scroll, the program doesn't know if an image is corrupted and that is why there is not image populating. So then, you can click on the blank where the image should be and find out if it is an image or was mis-identified.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

Jurors not really taking notes at the moment. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

If you go too quickly it won't show the thumbnail images.
Just puts in a blank space and you have to click on it to see it. #JodiArias

The latest version of Encase is version 7 - the programmers did a complete rewrite and now it will pregenerate the thumbnails so it is much more responsive and fast - it reduces the time, it reduces the likliehood of oversight.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 50 seconds ago

There were 25000 photos Dworkin recalls.
If you scroll through them fast they won't all be filled in #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Dworking said he would wait until the files showed up as he was scrolling. #JodiArias

Savoring busted. Casts doubt on any and all other texts allegedly sent by Travis. :). Including that ridiculous hotness in Yreka crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb