Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
A co worker at Vantana says Jodi was never sexual and acted appropriate all the time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wasn't that when she had DB on her sights and within view?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Antisocial behavior is elevated but that's due to her history and the killing of Travis Alexander. #jodiarias #3tvarias
Elevated antisocial behavior such as going to a Shakespeare festival two weeks after slaughtering TA and smiling for pics with the lead actor?

In addition to possibly correcting for her eyeteeth and upper lip in Adobe Photoshop before uploading to the www?

Oh, how I would LOVE for Juan to show this pic to Geff for him to 'splain away.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 58s59 seconds ago

Gary says #JodiArias was never sexual with clients. :rolleyes:

Willmott asks if people that say otherwise were interviewed post arrest. Answer: yes.

Okay. This is just dumb. Weren't ALL of them interviewed POST arrest? Why would defense interview anyone about Jodi when no one had heard of her yet?

DM interviewed Purple Plum's OWNER, not the bus boys being quoted by Geffy.

Are these the ones that it was said she was sitting on their laps making out with, during her shifts...

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Sandy's family went down to Purple Plum to talk to them about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Gee... who does that remind us of?

BK had Sidebar #15 listed before the afternoon recess was called.
I wonder, is Sidebar the name of a drink?
I know there's a Sidecar, and with Dr. G's noodling on and on, I might just go out and buy the ingredients so I can read what he's saying in my very own fog.

well, I would think she would be distracted. All her attention was focused on the pending slaughter of TA. Hard to focus on the salad dressing order when the stealing of guns, rental of nonobtrusive cars, etc is keeping your mind busy.

Or how she'd been waiting all year for TA to invite her on the Cancun trip, only to find out on April 29(iirc) that he'd asked Mimi... and how to "fix" that.

Was JA able to receive Geffners leftover color for her brows...they seem to match

Sandy's family went down to Purple Plum to talk to them about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hmm, like her brother and his friends went to talk to BJ after he'd upset lil miss "goddess", when he allegedly came out swinging JA's sword/machete/whatever it was?

If the experts cancel each other out then we're back to 1st degree pre-meditated, extremely cruel murder. All I need to see is the autopsy and crime scene photos. There hasn't been a shred of mitigation presented to cancel out those images. Have faith friends!! These folks have been held captive for months. They are losing income and sanity each day they are forced to listen to the battling pseudo Doctors. I bet a few are pretty angry at this point and IMO their anger will not be targeted at the state who is fighting for the common good here.

To insist they believe the Ninja story? (That was the story de jour then)

Don't you guys wish you were hearing Wilmott's screechy voice and to be able to see her stomp up to the podium for her frequent sidebars? C'mon you know you do :D

Mod on BK's site says there is an internet problem at the courthouse causing delay.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 31s32 seconds ago

We're all struggling with internet. #jodiarias

:gaah: Always something ... always !

BK had Sidebar #15 listed before the afternoon recess was called.
I wonder, is Sidebar the name of a drink?
I know there's a Sidecar, and with Dr. G's noodling on and on, I might just go out and buy the ingredients so I can read what he's saying in my very own fog.

There IS a sidebar.

But we need a new one. One that will go well with coffee in the AM.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Geffner says this shows contradictory statements about #jodiarias behavior #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Aimee was upset and went down to the PP to tell them to stop #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Aimee, Jodi's cousin- People around town are passing around bad info about Jodi at the Purple Plum #jodiarias #3tvarias

Was this the same cousin that said JA was a real B****?

Have to think it's obvious to jurors that PTSD is the only psych diagnosis the DT is interested in applying to JA. The only way that diagnosis is going to be at all believable to the jury is if they believe JA was abused as a child. The last jury didn't. Why should this one?

PTSD is irrelevant in this case anyway. In guilt phase the DT used it to spin their self defense story. Besides residual doubt, just what sense is the jury supposed to make of the diagnosis, even if they believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773