Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Geffner- TA was under pressure about people finding out things he didn't want them to know, finances, the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvaraias

Tweets
View 1 new Tweet
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
We've got another chart up of all the women Travis dated. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 2m2 minutes ago
JW brings up interview w/Steven Alexander in 48hrs about 30yo virgin. He's not been here for weeks, why do when he's here? Harsh. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Once again we are back to the T-Dogg biz against backdrop of Travis, the 30 year-old virgin. Geffner: tension in his life #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner says Alexander was deceptive when he told women he was a 30-year-old virgin. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says this is more than being secretive about a sex life. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m3 minutes ago
Geff says TA was deceptive to allow women

How is any of this a rebuttal of what JM presented?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMate needed to consider who the people were she was relying on her data points from #jodiarias #3tvarias

really,and hes relying on data from a confessed serial liar????

Not to mention an anonymous witness from the European colony of NZ testifying by double-secret affidavit. ;)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Now for the jury questions that DeMarte got.....If a person doesn't remember the trauma can it still be damaging #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
This increases the abuse and can be dangerous and lethal-Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
DeMarte..if no memory no PTSD...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner- TA was under pressure about people finding out things he didn't want them to know, finances, the *advertiser censored* #jodiarias #3tvaraias

So, because of the "pressure" TA was under, this caused JA to plan a 1k+ mile trip, still a gun, change hair colour, have gas cans, turn off phone and slaughter a man that was about to explode? Makes sense to me (snark)!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juan objected and said DeMarte testified to that...the body reaction...judge overrules and let's Geffner continue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner- That is wrong....your body can react and be qued...like people coming back from combat #jodiarias #3tvarias

So, because of the "pressure" TA was under, this caused JA to plan a 1k+ mile trip, still a gun, change hair colour, have gas cans, turn off phone and slaughter a man that was about to explode? Makes sense to me (snark)!

I just got in . . . did Geffner really say that he knows there was physical abuse in JA and TA relationship because of his years of experience?

You just can not make that leap! There is no evidence of physical abuse whatsoever. No independent witnesses, no police reports, no corroborating evidence at all. Maybe I just misunderstood what he said. Can anyone clear that up?

from BK:
Research has shown that the more pressure an alleged perpetrator is under, the more dangerous the situation for the victim. Risk of more extreme violence or abuse.

here we go ---it was TA's own fault..............
Well, actually that explains a lot... about why Travis was afraid for his life, because he had said he would tell everyone about all CMJA's behavior, I hope that isn't lost on the jury. I hope JM can cross eventually, like before they review Travis' 6th grade report card. What an unusual person Geffner is, he must be very proud. IMO, JMO, MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Juror question of DeMarte- Without having training in Daps how can DeMarte testify what Geffner did? #jodiarias #3tvarias

I want Juan to ask the Dr. "So you say Dr. that Travis was not telling other women that he was having sex.....So how is this a mitigator for Ms. Arias?" or something like that. I know he won't and probably can't but seriously this guy is the slimiest of all slimers IMO.

Don't worry about Geff too much, there are DTs across the Country taking note.

The likes of Baden and Lee can't live forever, someone has to pick up the baton. MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
DeMarte- It was clear to see Geffner's mistakes
Geffner- You can't just read about a test. You need trained. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yeah in her dreams, or wait...did she mean 25-26 or 2016?

Probably 2526.... I don't plan on being here, though perhaps she has an inside track and is just referring to the year of Judgement(for all those of the Christian faiths...)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Will asks if you can read a manual on other tests and be trained....Juan objects this is beyond the scope of rebuttal and we have a sidebar

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juan objected and said DeMarte testified to that...the body reaction...judge overrules and let's Geffner continue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner- That is wrong....your body can react and be qued...like people coming back from combat #jodiarias #3tvarias

COMBAT?

Shoot me now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members