Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does the "Dr." know what Travis was telling anyone? Where did he get this information? Did he interview the dead?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
TA was telling people he was a virgin...even his own brother...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA told women he wasn't having sex and they would be the one. He was being deceptive #jodiarias #3tvarias

[video=youtube;eZbtAFq7dP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZbtAFq7dP8[/video]

Not listening to anymore evil lies about Travis. I'm outta here.

JA will say in allocution that her family and friends all wanted to testify for her but couldn't because of death threats. Watch for it. She said pretty much just that about Patty Womack last time around in allocution, and nobody corrected her.

Well...her Mom is in court everyday so, it doesn't seem like she's in hiding or anything! lol CMJA really thinks she's that important I guess!

I want Juan to ask the Dr. "So you say Dr. that Travis was not telling other women that he was having sex.....So how is this a mitigator for Ms. Arias?" or something like that. I know he won't and probably can't but seriously this guy is the slimiest of all slimers IMO.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The *advertiser censored* is important b/c of the child allegations JA made about TA. Then they find *advertiser censored* on computer& it's important & fits into a picture

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott asks Geffner how *advertiser censored* on Alexander's computer is relevant. Confirmation of things she said; indication of what he does.

P
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
TA was telling people he was a virgin...even his own brother...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA told women he wasn't having sex and they would be the one. He was being deceptive #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is outrageous!!! :stormingmad:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
The *advertiser censored* is important b/c of the child allegations JA made about TA. Then they find *advertiser censored* on computer& it's important & fits into a picture

But they didn't find any CHILD *advertiser censored* so it doesn't fit you unusual person you!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/17/jodi-arias-battered-woman-syndrome-author-lenora-walker

"It doesn’t give them a free pass just because they’re a battered woman. It’s really used only to help us understand whether or not they were in fear of what was happening, that they would be seriously harmed or killed at the time that they commit a homicide. That’s what we have to look at, and that’s not what I’ve heard yet in this trial,” Dr. Walker added.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott asks Geffner how *advertiser censored* on Alexander's computer is relevant. Confirmation of things she said; indication of what he does.

But don't worry, it is not like the confirmation bias Geffner accused DeMarte of, this is different because it's Geffner :facepalm:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago

Yes, the picture of a vicious liar - child *advertiser censored* is not adult *advertiser censored*

4 minutes ago
Now we're back to sex is not permitted until you're married. You could lose your temple privileges. #JodiArias

Cathy · @courtchatter
18th Feb 2015 from TwitLonger

#JodiArias "Surrebuttal evidence is limited to responding to issues that were raised for the first time in the rebuttal case. It is not an opportunity for the defense to present their whole case again.."
:gaah:

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 2m2 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ I can't believe we have to listen to this crap again and likely for a couple days. Then Fonseca *forehead smack #JodiArias

from BK:
Research has shown that the more pressure an alleged perpetrator is under, the more dangerous the situation for the victim. Risk of more extreme violence or abuse.

here we go ---it was TA's own fault..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop