DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Jury is note taking #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Geffner is leaned over the witness box, pounding his fist on the desk, facing the jury as he speaks #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Her ex boyfriends and friends said Jodi changed after meeting Travis...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s17 seconds ago
Geffner says yes, there could be secondary gain in a person trying to escape the death penalty in court.

Ya think? :banghead:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 35s36 seconds ago
As Geff expresses that #JodiArias didn't manipulate answers on tests that confirm graph desc, she frowns kind of defeated. Looks at jury.

Odd how standing beside a male stranger, who JA had just seen murder his beloved in a jealousy-fueled act of violence, left JA smiling and chipper. "Wherefore art thou, PTSD?"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Jury is note taking #jodiarias #3tvarais

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 48 seconds ago
Geffner is leaned over the witness box, pounding his fist on the desk, facing the jury as he speaks #jodiarias #3tvarais

Her ex boyfriends and friends said Jodi changed after meeting Travis...#jodiarias #3tvarias

What "friends" other than ex-boyfriends said this?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 54s54 seconds ago
Geffner says that women will not always call themselves battered even if they are. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 28s29 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner: #jodiarias said she wasn't victim of domestic child abuse. Until she said she was

AND ARRESTED...and CONVICTED of 1st degree PREMEDITATED MURDER!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Juan objects this is a narrative while shaking his head and judge sustains #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Juan objects again for "narrative" it's sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

We are walking through all the reason #jodiarias is a victim right now according to Geffner #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Willmott asks about TA apologizing to JA...Geffner laughs and says "OH I forgot that one!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

he is so inappropriate

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 31s31 seconds ago
Juan objects and is on a roll, several sustains. That means, don't talk beyond the scope of the question. Lol #JodiArias

Odd how standing beside a male stranger, who JA had just seen murder his beloved in a jealousy-fueled act of violence, left JA smiling and chipper. "Wherefore art thou, PTSD?"

I thought with PTSD you could not go near anything that would remind you of the event.

And I think the guy in the back has the expression of "Oh hey! You look like that gal that is accused of murdering her ex bf!"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
WIllmott also points out those people from the PPlum were interviewed after this murder happened.
(weren't they all??) #jodiarias #3tvarias

she really has no clue whats coming out of her mouth

Well what about Edgar? Where is the interview with Edgar, was he interviewed?

I have to go get something to eat, be back in a few.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s16 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says she didn't define abuse as physical or emotional early on but her stories of abuse was consistent. #JodiArias

I truly wish Juan would show Dr. G a picture of TA autopsy and if that was abuse? This is so silly

Geffner: #jodiarias said she wasn't victim of domestic child abuse. Until she said she was
he said this? reminds me of ALV- 'just because she lied, that doesn't mean she's a liar'
Where are these people from?

Gotta say, I always thought Wilmot was WAY worse lawyer than Nurmi.

Grating at best. synonyms: irritating, annoying, infuriating, irksome, maddening, displeasing, tiresome....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says if he wasn't doing something wrong he wouldn't have to apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi's journals were critical to see the change in her over time...#jodiarias #3tvarias

The same journals in which she lied about not murdering Travis in cold blood? Those journals?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArias said no to child abuse & sex abuse but that's not surprising.

Even ALV, after 40 hrs. of interviews w/JA, described the Arias family as "disfunctional but not abusive".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela