Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Geffner throwing around friends of his write journals and articles #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Geff says DeMarte doesn't read journals and she isn't keeping up in this field...Geff once again calling this "absurd" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says look at DeMarte's CV and her statements and we have issues here...DeMarte doesn't have experience in DV #jodiarias #3tvarias

juan better rip him a new one

But for now he might as well let him rant - let him get all fired up with his own words and wreck his whole testimony with venom IMO

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 52s53 seconds ago

Now Willmott reminds Geffner that DeMarte did not believe there was physical/verbal abuse.
As forensic shrink, belief is irrelevant, he says

<THUD>

No wonder CA is broke. MOO

Geffner says "a little knowledge is very dangerous" regarding DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner is saying DeMarte doesn't know what Dr. Walker is talking about when it comes to battered woman's syndrome...she has a new book out

I think the jury will understand that Dr. DM reads articles online instead of in hard copy-- don't Geff and the DT know it's easier than piling up magazines????

he should know... he's showing how ignorant one can be with little knowledge...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't even consider what Dr. Walker has said recently. She relied on old info #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Well, Geffner brought Dr. Walkers book in here. It was written in 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

dear god i want to bang my head off a wall

Didn't think I could dislike a witness more than ALV or Samuels, but I can. I really really really strongly dislike this so called "Dr." He is really something accusing Demarte of not reading journals and keeping up on things. Like he would know? He is acting like a real quacker

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't even consider what Dr. Walker has said recently. She relied on old info #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Well, Geffner brought Dr. Walkers book in here. It was written in 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

dear god i want to bang my head off a wall

Copyright issues? He better not use it unless he has her permission!!!

I am actually grateful this revolting lie-fest is not being televised.
I find myself wishing boils, hemorrhoids and other unsavory ills
upon the fools that defend this murderess. And some other stuff, too... :gaah:

Geffner says "a little knowledge is very dangerous" regarding DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

He must have studied HARD to get in all those prepared comments.

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 · 5m5 minutes ago
Jurors left to wonder: Is Geffner, of Alliant International University in San Diego, a renowned expert or basically a hired gun? #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Battered woman syndrome a subset of PTSD per expert Lenore Walker, Geffner says as Willmott displays pages from Walker's book on subject.

Geffner taking hits on Dr. DeMarte and what she should have learned in grad school #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Geffner throwing around friends of his write journals and articles #jodiarias #3tvarias

And helped set up conventions on how to make money defending criminals???

Wait......aren't the chacha guards still hovering nearby in case anyone wants to sing? Or wear a blue ribbon? Or frown? Or cry for Travis?
LOL! Did the death threats get reported to anyone except JA though? I get a single death threat while attending my childs trial and the entire of LE will know about it 5 seconds after it happened. This too could backfire on them. Hmmm the people who are allowed to read the news and follow the case want everyone who testifies for the monster dead and yet I've been sitting her for months listening to evidence crafted to keep me in the dark.

Been popping in and out of here while at work.

Pathetic. Looks like a day filled with lies, deceit and Geffnerisms.
Is Dr. Hayes going to show up, or is it to late? And what about Mr. Hyatt?
And when the he!! is this "DR" going to get off the stand?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Juan finally asking for an approach #jodiarias #3tvariasx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members