Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA will say in allocution that her family and friends all wanted to testify for her but couldn't because of death threats. Watch for it. She said pretty much just that about Patty Womack last time around in allocution, and nobody corrected her.

And yet there's her Mother sitting in the same seat day after day...without security protecting her. :)

Anyone have any idea what he is referring to when he says "secondary gain"?

That Sky has something to gain by testifying against what Jodi has said because it will make her book sell more. Something like that. I don't know that Lisa would have any secondary gain though. This guy talks out of all of his orifices so he's just playing spaghetti stick it to ya right now. Little does he remember (he must have problems with his memory) that Juan will once again make mincemeat out of his testiphony.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 52s53 seconds ago

Now Willmott reminds Geffner that DeMarte did not believe there was physical/verbal abuse.
As forensic shrink, belief is irrelevant, he says

Oh, how I would LOVE for Juan to show this pic to Geff for him to 'splain away.

Looks are often deceiving, but that fellow in the background imo seems representative of JA's future "mail" suitors vying for her monstrous hand/s.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 13 seconds ago
Geffner states credibility issues especially when someone is writing a book
Well, isn't that about ALV???? He's saying the same thing about his buddy! LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
TA mentions Jodi's stalking but Geffner says TA and JA had a sex phone call convo right after this statement #jodiarias #3tvarias

im talking to my better half right now,but i could sure go and creep around his house snooping in his windows etc and that'd be stalky alright

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Geffner said TA didn't have fear and Regan was only hearing this info from TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott says TA was sleeping with Jodi at this time, had a sex call and wanted to visit her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bull. The blackmail tape wasn't made on the 10th, and the emails we've seen from TA around that time were all sent by JA to JA.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
"All this is what Mr.Alexander is telling her about Jodi," Geffner says. Stalking etc, and yet he is suggesting a visit with her in Cali.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago View translation
Geffner calls it manipulative. #jodiarias
-----

Oh manipulative of JA, that's certainly true - I think many of us realize the date of that phone sex call was not the date it was recorded but when she saved it to that particular phone (and then 'lost' the phone), I so wish JM had called into question the date of it, noting that it was the same date as that text about Steve tying her to a tree, and Travs' journal mentioning he had a date with someone else that evening.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says he has the experience and domestic violence occurred in this relationship between TA and JA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff calls Dr. D's opinion she doesn't believe DV occurred is an "asinine" statement and she should never use the word "believe" #jodiarias

Sky is writing a book?? I'll never read it but WTF does she think she has to say that wasn't worthy of testifying in either trial??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Geff says DeMarte doesn't read journals and she isn't keeping up in this field...Geff once again calling this "absurd" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says look at DeMarte's CV and her statements and we have issues here...DeMarte doesn't have experience in DV #jodiarias #3tvarias

juan better rip him a new one

And yet there's her Mother sitting in the same seat day after day...without security protecting her. :)

Wait......aren't the chacha guards still hovering nearby in case anyone wants to sing? Or wear a blue ribbon? Or frown? Or cry for Travis?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says he has the experience and domestic violence occurred in this relationship between TA and JA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff calls Dr. D's opinion she doesn't believe DV occurred is an "asinine" statement and she should never use the word "believe" #jodiarias

The entire science is based on educated beliefs. It's not like an MRI or blood test can detect abnormal psychology.

Tweets:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago

Dr. Geffner says Dr. DeMarte accepts testimony when it fits her opinion. #JodiArias Wasn't this what the state said about Dr. Geffner. Lol

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias must feel the end of trial near. Very engaged in testimony vs. sketching.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago

Much info related about #jodiarias by Travis Alexander's friends was info they repeated from what Alexander told them, Geffner says.

OMG....asked and answered x1000.

More than any other day of the retrial, my reaction to today's testimony is the same as my reaction to Jodi's original testimony in the guilt phase trial - nothing is ringing true to my ear, nothing speaks to common sense, and nothing is making the defendant look better to me.

How coinky dinky, I was thinking the same things this morning watching the defense question a Det. in the Aaron H. case. Court starts earlier on this side of the country. Gotta do something instead of cleaning the floor, even watch a guilty trial# nofloorscrubbing today:blushing:

While we are :waiting: ... more photos:

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott takes center stage Wed in the #JodiArias sent phase retrial.
Deja Vu.

B-KN09FCMAAgApM.jpg

Tom Tingle ‏@TomTingle2 · 4m4 minutes ago

Dr. Robert Geffner is questioned by #JodiArias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott during sent phase retrial Wed, 2-18
B-KNfRBCYAEhXMV.jpg

Gosh, Jen is looking pretty haggard. But, I guess having to deal with CMJA would wear anyone down. All of the defense team seems to have aged terribly. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025