Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only hope Wilma and nurms are reading.. If so, Rest now. Read your jury they are oveeer it.

--------
Hi samspace, I agree. He says he's been working 35 years. He spent years learning,
How old is this man? His thoughts are outdated I believe. Mental health has changed a lot. I believe he doth
protest too much. He needs to step down. I would judge him to be in his 70's or near them. Anyone that age can tell you they begin to forget things. Plus one cant tell a man at that age, they know it all. IMO.(computer problems..)

Hi Noreen, I agree, this guy is just an old hasbeen and he is mad because DrDM made him look bad, jealous is what he is. Why is he allowed to disrespect the court the way he does?

No proof that Travis ever asked her to stop by on your way to Utah.

They are TRYING to show that TA snapped, and attacked her for dropping the camera during the shower 'photo shoot.' But that ignores the premeditation and the driving 1000 miles, and hiding from everyone that she was ever in Arizona, and the gas cans and the stolen gun....:no:

She explained all that. On her UTURN trip to Utah, she had to got to SoCal so that she could take photos of a new baby at 10 at night. That did not work out but she did her best by trying to call the new mother and baby at 10 that night. Then that darn Travis guilted her into coming to Mesa and it was just lucky that she had three gas cans to make the side trip without any proof that she was in Arizona, especially after she had turned her phone off. Then she had to kill him, because of all the bad things that had happened to her from the time she was little. Then she forgot that she had turned her phone off until she got outside of Arizona. She called her new love interest then, because she was single and then headed on up that way for some grinding.
It is really so simple, I just don't understand why people don't get it. LOL! :scream:

This doesn't make sense to me. Are they saying JA snapped or TA snapped?

How do TA's pressures make JA snap?

(I get that they're trying to make it look like TA went off on JA but it makes no sense considering she had no injuries and drove on to Utah!)

ETA: I wish JM would ask Geff this then ask how JA could have foreseen TA going off and being prepared with a gun And a knife!

Well that was just dumb luck! I mean she knew he had a gun in the closet (oops, didn't she testify that Travis told her it was unloaded?) and of course what's a "bondage" scene without rope, and of course one would need a big 'ol butcher knife to cut it.

IT'S NOT HER FAULT THAT THE MURDER WEAPONS WERE HANDY WHEN SHE NEEDED THEM!

Don'tcha know? :)

Kinda glad I didn't go today. I have a headache just reading what went on in there and feel a little ill. I suspect the jury was FED UP, didn't take notes and are sIck of the victim bashing. The DT seems like they are just trying to confuse the jury about credentials, DV, and keep hammering *advertiser censored* and sex and abuse by the victim here.

I hope JM brings this back around to Jodi's propensity to lie like a rug and get Geff to admit he could be basing his "findings" (don't dare call them beliefs) on her outright lies. I also hope he is allowed to ask if he has ever known PTSD to cause someone to plan a murder weeks prior and stealthily head out on the murder road trip, complete with disguising their appearance and covering their tracks.

I know it seems bad, but I really trust the jury smells the DT's desperation.

Hope to be there tomorrow to see Geff get his asinine handed to him by Mr. Martinez.

After this fiasco today, I can see the DT highslapping themselves on a great day. But what it really showed everyone, is how desperate they are. How unprofessional and despicable their EW testimony was. I mean all I could do is shake my head. Who says such things and comes to such conclusions?? I really really hope that the jury has gotten the real picture here. And kudos to Juan for staying restrained. I really hope he will bring this train home into the station. Unbelievable today was
I don't know if the jury will agree, but since 98% of today was about tearing down DeMarte, it tells me that even they think she was pretty darn effective and believable.

Serious question. The defense has had ample time and opportunity (18 months to prepare!)to present real mitigation. They've spent less than mere MINUTES on tangible evidence of mitigation that is going to factor into the juries decision. They are going to go back to deliberate and to weigh the cruelty and brutality of the 1st degree murder with that travis hurt jodis feelings, he liked women, and that the defense is seething angry about the prosecutor reviewing what jodis tests meant. And that he had a grand total of FOUR pictures of grown women of a questionable nature on his computer. I'm not sure how They could vote lwop based on their instructions

I don't know if the jury will agree, but since 98% of today was about tearing down DeMarte, it tells me that even they think she was pretty darn effective and believable.

My big concern about today goes back to the juror questions for Dr. D. Did Dr. G make some jurors doubt Dr. D.?

And the renting of a nondescript car, and
Coloring her hair, and
Having her phone off, and
Turning her license plates upside down, and
Lining up Ryan
And leaving him voice mails.......

Did we forget anything?

Gas cans... filling the gas cans so she wouldn't be caught on surveillance filling up her tank at gas stations during her travels. Wait... oops... just reminded myself that katydid23 mentioned the gas cans.

Serious question. The defense has had ample time and opportunity (18 months to prepare!)to present real mitigation. They've spent less than mere MINUTES on tangible evidence of mitigation that is going to factor into the juries decision. They are going to go back to deliberate and to weigh the cruelty and brutality of the 1st degree murder with that travis hurt jodis feelings, he liked women, and that the defense is seething angry about the prosecutor reviewing what jodis tests meant. And that he had a grand total of FOUR pictures of grown women of a questionable nature on his computer. I'm not sure how They could vote lwop based on their instructions

Not to worry!

Jodi will wrap everything up in her allocution.

Let alone proof that he did anything sexual beyond text flirting with any of those 12 women either. Even that comment with CL could have just been the two of them chatting it up because they thought JA was eavesdropping and wanted to give her an earful. Not that even if TA had actually been with anyone else it was a crime, unlike entering someone's home and viciously slaughtering them.

I am wondering what the DT is going to say during their closing statements. We know what Juan is going to talk about---the gruesome, heinous crime and the shameful way she continued to deceive everyone and her total lack of remorse. But what is her defense going to say? Are they seriously going to stand up there and talk about T-Dawg and his Jekyl and Hyde persona and his abusive childhood and him looking at little boy pix and choking oiut Jodi, like all the men in her life did? :giggle:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Mangr of Casa Ramos: Jodi was respectful & attentive but she became very distracted and she looked as if she wanted to cry a lot. #jodiarias
Jodis co-worker Veronica said Jodi did not want to start her shift unless she got Travis on the phone first. Im sure she did get upset and distracted if she could not reach him. Veronica said Jodi would take the 5 hour trip to Arizona after her shift ended at 11pm. Juan should put Veronica on the stand.

He didn't, she stopped by to cruelly and heiniously murder Travis. Did he know she was going to Utah to visit Ryan? I may have missed that?

They are TRYING to show that TA snapped, and attacked her for dropping the camera during the shower 'photo shoot.' But that ignores the premeditation and the driving 1000 miles, and hiding from everyone that she was ever in Arizona, and the gas cans and the stolen gun....:no:

I wish JM would bring in all the times Jodi did something that should have triggered TA's alleged bad temper, but TA responded with either complacency or kindness instead- like when she did damage to the car, or took the ring, or hid behind the Christmas tree, peered through windows - TA responded with temperance. I think under AZ rules of evidence, he can bring in opinion and reputation of the victim's peaceful character, not sure about specific instances, but believe it's allowed on cross. But since Geff seemed to focus on psychoanalysis of Travis, I would challenge Geff as to TA's history of non violence when faced with trigger-type events perpetrated by Jodi.

My big concern about today goes back to the juror questions for Dr. D. Did Dr. G make some jurors doubt Dr. D.?

I believe Dr. D was dismissed subject to recall - but after Juan is done with cross of Geff, it might be unnecessary.

Go to youtube Jane Velez Jodie arias co-worker. This is the woman Juan should put on the stand. It gives a little insight.its called obsession. Not PTSD. Can someone please post this video. Im not able to carry it over. Thanks

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Her ex boyfriends and friends said Jodi changed after meeting Travis...#jodiarias #3tvarias

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee, Geff, d'ya think?

pointer.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members