Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still doesn't make sense.

Someone is choking you, you think you're dying. Your only thought is defending yourself any way you can. Laying there and thinking, "well, if I don't stop him he's going to kill me, I could scratch him or something but I don't want to hurt him so...hello, sweet death..."

Give me a break.

Right? Because all you can think of is I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!

It still doesn't make sense.

Someone is choking you, you think you're dying. Your only thought is defending yourself any way you can. Laying there and thinking, "well, if I don't stop him he's going to kill me, I could scratch him or something but I don't want to hurt him so...hello, sweet death..."

Give me a break.

BBM. This actually made me laugh. :floorlaugh:

They really are insulting the jurors' intelligence, aren't they?!!

I seriously don't know how this doctor and this DT can think this explanation even sounds close to A truth?

I think the jury can see through this clear as a bell.

Another one of Jodi's lies and the DT and all their allies are gullible and believe it or just plain lying.

crazy
JMHO
fran

They're lying. Shamelessly and repeatedly. And targeting many innocent uninvolved people with their lies.

Hi, I read recently read in a Phoenix newspaper the
Mormon religion had excommunicated Jodi. She only
wanted the religion because of Travis I'm sure. :loveyou:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff says he didn't think they were useful and a close friend is usually valuable but the motivation to give inaccurate information exists.

money-bags.bmp

Even looks like Geff!!

Tweets misleading. Jen's came closest. Per BK, he said that Mormons would be afraid to admit to premarital sex so they would be unreliable- they would lie- if asked whether or not they had sex with Travis.

Um...Deanna Reid?

More nonsense. Just no logic anywhere.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Willmott- These are stories they (Hughes) tell based on assumptions they've made..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes, Jenny. Very much like the assumptions you've made with your client's many versions of many events.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 7m7 minutes ago
Do you think JM, or even the defense for that matter, has left ANY stone unturned?

Yes, none of them have turned over the rock that Matt McCartney is hiding under.
Along with Jodis kill kit.

There could definitely be one or more Mormons on the jury and neither party would know. You can't ask jurors in voir dire what their religions are. You could ask things like, "Would anyone feel more inclined to believe a witness just because they are a member of the LDS church?" In fact, I think one of the attorneys did ask that. But you can't say, "Is anyone a member of the LDS church?"

Hi, I read recently read in a Phoenix newspaper the
Mormon religion had excommunicated Jodi. She only
wanted the religion because of Travis I'm sure. :loveyou:

Hoping you might have a link to share with us Nore. I would love to see that in print.

There could definitely be one or more Mormons on the jury and neither party would know. You can't ask jurors in voir dire what their religions are. You could ask things like, "Would anyone feel more inclined to believe a witness just because they are a member of the LDS church?" In fact, I think one of the attorneys did ask that. But you can't say, "Is anyone a member of the LDS church?"

Given the make up the county, there's gotta be at least 1

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Why did you and your team feel it necessary to administer a second Daps test?
One was what was happening then and the other dealt with now

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
Does changing the way a test is administered normal?

Geff- There's nothing normal in this case and the limitations need to be described

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Is it normal to change a test after administered?

Geff- Sometimes we will and identify it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
A: We're trying to adapt and this is not a normal situation. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
Q: Is it normal to change how a test is administered. #JodiArias

Tweets misleading. Jen's came closest. Per BK, he said that Mormons would be afraid to admit to premarital sex so they would be unreliable- they would lie- if asked whether or not they had sex with Travis.

Yea, like I would have gone running to my pastor telling bedtime stories... now if it meant saving a friends life from a penalty like the DP for killing someone in what I honestly believed was a result of DV, you bet your last dollar I'd be there like a shot to defend their character, even at the cost of my own.

I ���� you

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
When was she diagnosed with PTSD?
Geffner - 2010 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
What significance does qualitative data give you if it's just how she felt?
Geffner- It's important to see what level of trauma she had

ammy Rose @News20Chopper · 29s 30 seconds ago
When was #JodiArias first diagnosed with PTSD? A: In 2010 by the 1st psychologist.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
I missed the question but something about what's the point of the test. Lol. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 3m 3 minutes ago
Q: Why did you and your team administer a second test? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
When was she diagnosed with PTSD?
Geffner - 2010 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
What significance does qualitative data give you if it's just how she felt?
Geffner- It's important to see what level of trauma she had

WHO diagnosed her with PTSD? Was it Samuels with his liar test results? I cannot recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela