Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Jodi said she was "thinking" about gouging TA"s eyes out and it's a lot different than doing it #jodiarias #3tvarias

It still doesn't make sense.

Someone is choking you, you think you're dying. Your only thought is defending yourself any way you can. Laying there and thinking, "well, if I don't stop him he's going to kill me, I could scratch him or something but I don't want to hurt him so...hello, sweet death..."

Give me a break.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Geff says he didn't want to lose the picture and it was the straddling, choking and her passing out that was the issue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte implied there was a behavior there- Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Don't trust the Bishop. Don't trust the Mormons. Trust the woman trying to not get the death penalty though. Pff.

Willmott- Just b/c there is an inconsistency with the dates doesn't mean the violence didn't happen right?
Geff- Right #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am still stuck on his not wanting to interview Mormon people comment. Surely that was a mis tweet? He didn't really say that in court?

Tweets misleading. Jen's came closest. Per BK, he said that Mormons would be afraid to admit to premarital sex so they would be unreliable- they would lie- if asked whether or not they had sex with Travis.

Geff says he didn't think they were useful and a close friend is usually valuable but the motivation to give inaccurate information exists.

So he stuck with CMJA people. GMAB because why would they lie?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Now #jodiarias wrote the letter to Abe and only showed TA because of power and control issues #3tvarias

Willmott- Just b/c there is an inconsistency with the dates doesn't mean the violence didn't happen right?
Geff- Right #jodiarias #3tvarias

This should read: 'Just because the violence didn't actually happen, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, right?'

'Right'

Geff says he didn't think they were useful and a close friend is usually valuable but the motivation to give inaccurate information exists.

And yet he baed his entire 'expert' testimony on a known liar's statements and her motivation to give 'inaccurate information' vastly outweighs everyones.

money-bags.bmp

Tweets misleading. Jen's came closest. Per BK, he said that Mormons would be afraid to admit to premarital sex so they would be unreliable- they would lie- if asked whether or not they had sex with Travis.

That sounds even more insulting and was probably a direct shot at Deanna. :(

BK....about JA lurking outside the bathroom. Geffy said, well it could be because he wanted her to go in for oral sex. We just don't know....

Someone is choking you, you think you're dying. Your only thought is defending yourself any way you can. Laying there and thinking, "well, if I don't stop him he's going to kill me, I could scratch him or something but I don't want to hurt him so...hello, sweet death..."

Give me a break.

And it's totally against her version of how she reacted the day she killed him, when TA supposedly attacked her. One would think that her reaction would've been "I don't want to hurt him" then too instead of what she ended up doing.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Jury is looking all over the place and not really engaged right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Power & Control chart is back up. #JodiArias Geffner said people either lie to show they are a victim but then there shouldn't be trauma.

Give me a break.

I seriously don't know how this doctor and this DT can think this explanation even sounds close to A truth?

I think the jury can see through this clear as a bell.

Another one of Jodi's lies and the DT and all their allies are gullible and believe it or just plain lying.

crazy
JMHO
fran

Juror questions always make me nervous :thinking:

Willmott says when DV happens it's minimized and not really reported and Geffner agrees
Juror Question TIME!!!! #jodiarias #3tvarias

thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
Juror questions next. We're almost done! #JodiArias

First time I've heard a juror being called out. I wonder whether Juan is a bit weary about her? I don't want to speculate about these poor jurors but I'm sure Juan had some specific goal in mind when he did that.

Also, I've avoided discussions regarding the Hughes because they clearly meant a great deal to Travis. I just want to say that writing a book is fine and all that but why not wait until the trial is over? The book is of no use to Travis' case/his family---and nothing else matters at this point. I'm a little disappointed.
I haven't discussed them either but I don't think it's appropriate. I feel they loved Travis and have regrets but they were not loyal til the end and writing this book now contradicts the loyalty they''ve claimed since the trial. They seem to have regrets...but not enough.

Why can't Juan begin or finish his cross-ex of Geff from his earlier testimony... when was it? Last month sometime, when Geff left and didn't come back until just yesterday?

So they're allowed to state this over and over again, but Juan can't bring up his previous court case "experiences?"

Ok got it "not a Judge Stevens"

SMH

I'm pretty sure JM did get to do his cross weeks ago, and did bring up Geffner's prior court case experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo