Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over in JodiLand, they claim that Jodi 'forbid' her family from testifying because Juan is so evil, that she needs to protect them. They think she is noble for doing so. But the rest of us know that is not the real motivation. If she thought it was beneficial she would have them do so. jmo

I thought for a minute CMJA was back with the "Ninja" story when you wrote,"she needs to protect them". (her family)

I respect BK's reporting and three of the best words I ever heard her say (on tonight's video) "Jodi blew it" :loveyou:

Not to mention TA was finally beginning to see Jodi Arias's truly vindictive nature after she moved back to Yreka, and she didn't want TA telling his cohorts about all her stunts. She had to kill the messenger -- lest they all think she is the pathetic she turned out to be.

edted to add:

Right. There's no way the jury returns with a verdict of 12-0 for life. Mark my words.

BBM ~ Just got home from work and WOW. I wonder how long the jury will deliberate for? :happydance:

AZLawyer already explained it. Apparently Jodi or someone else on her side like Fibber McGee tried too late to submit some more BS, and at this point, the judge isn't even going to look at it. She just put it under seal.

Could they be the threats that prove JA has good reason to want her testimony to be sealed? (in her mind, that is.)

Just in the nick of time, MDLR's $55/hr contract ends 28 February 2015.
I doubt she'll be slumming off to Goodyear on that bus for the intial handover.

I just hope we find out why those two jurors were let go. :banghead: it's bugging me.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Isn't it one that stated they didn't believe in the DP? :waitasec: or am in a lucid dream?

Just in the nick of time, MDLR's $55/hr contract ends 28 February 2015.
I doubt she'll be slumming off to Goodyear on that bus for the intial handover.

I bet by May 1 MDLR stops accepting the collect calls

I do hope it is the DP. The Family wants it. IMO she deserves it. I am uncomfortable at the wiggle room the Jury Instructions provide. No matter the outcome it wont be for lack of trying. God forbid I was ever in the same position as the Alexander Family I would pray I had somebody like Juan, Flores etc. in my corner. Their passion and conviction leaves me in awe.

View attachment 69963

Looks perfect for Ms Arias

Good Heavens! That place looks so desolate. To arrive there and realize that your whole life will be spent there and the only way you will leave is to be carried out. Shoot me now! I just would never make it or, at least, never make it with any hint of sanity.

Sadly, I think JA is embarrassed by them....You know, they don't have her gifted mastery of knowledge and her "impressive" vocabulary to stand up and testify for the goddess.

I honestly think her family has disowned her so to speak, at least until this trial is over and she is put away.

Could they be the threats that prove JA has good reason to want her testimony to be sealed? (in her mind, that is.)
They probably spent the weekend manufacturing last minute evidence would be my guess. Fibber McGee (I'm keeping that name for him) was too little, too late in the last trial. He only realized he could help Jodi at the very end, so now he's trying to make up for it, including having mommy write letters to back him up.

JW is providing ex parte notices that she wishes to have sealed. There are 3 - judge orders them sealed even though she has not seen them, does not know what they are. There will be other supplemented materials given related - and JSS will also seal those.

She's even sealing them from herself?!

Is it possible that JA's sister came down so that she and her mom can check out the Grand Canyon during deliberations?

Didn't her sister tweet that she was going to light up Phoenix or something similar?

Maybe they are planning a little celebration?

Oh, yeah! Maybe the mom and sister will be too busy sightseeing at the Grand Canyon the day the verdict is reached so they can't be there. Again! :D

Possibly. But JSS wants none of it. I still think when they had meetings with JSS she questioned their availability.

I bet by May 1 MDLR stops accepting the collect calls

I doubt it. MDLR seems to have very inappropriate feelings for JA. She has done some pretty unprofessional things in this case. It seems to me that MDLR is thriving on the attention as much as JA. They will both be alone after this. No limelight, no media. They will both be shellshocked. IMO

What's a girl to do? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member