Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I think yesterday became an "instant classic" day in this trial.
Heres my guess as to the reactions of everyone as JA was sparring to JSS:

Juan: "That's it JA, keep digging your grave"

Nurmi: "WTH? We talked about this over and over JA. You don't want to do this because it will only hurt your case"

Wilmcott: "JA, I said when the time is right. Now is not that time"

MDLR: "***snicker*** That's my girl"

JSS: "If I wasnt so nice, I would order you to be zapped right now"

Court reporter: "I'm definitely getting all this...LOL"

Bailiff: "Luckily I recharged the zapper's batteries last night".

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: LOL !

:seeya:

A howl, and a couple of insane shreiks - They will hear us across the globe.
Thanks for joining in!!!

I was *this* close to booking a room in Kenosha... but then they rested! Huzzah!!!

Imagine if the jury went into the jury room and they went "ok, we'll just have a quick show of hands. Who definitely thinks she should get the DP?" And everyone's hand went up. Would be amazing. Shame it will never go like that though.

And IMO it shouldn't. It should be considered carefully and thoughtfully.

BK says the networks are coming back today. Guess they will be reporting on Closings and verdict watch

IMO tweets made it seem like St. Jodi of Arias was serene and ready to march head-high to the stake.

I think she was pushing to see how far she could go but I think there is a good chance we could hear from her this morning.. Of Course I have to go out.. Dang it.

But I will be watching tweets all day. I can not wait until this whole fiasco is released on video.

Look at this fascinating set of rules for Perryville visitation, etc. https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/_adc_inmate_visitation_policy_4.pdf

You gotta love it!

One of my faves is the dress code for visitors. MDLR would flunk it every day she's in court. E.g. The neckline has to go up to the collarbone, front and back. No sleeveless. Skirts must be down to knees.

Addition: note there is "food visitation". That means, possibly, that JA will someday be eligible for strawberry frappucinos and Cinnabons.

In Beth's video last night she said her sources say it was excluded from trial that Darryl said when Jodi came through to have breakfast and get the gas cans she gave him a DVD player and later she had to return to give him the remote a few minutes later.

Look at this fascinating set of rules for Perryville visitation, etc. https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/_adc_inmate_visitation_policy_4.pdf

You gotta love it!

One of my faves is the dress code for visitors. MDLR would flunk it every day she's in court. E.g. The neckline has to go up to the collarbone, front and back. No sleeveless. Skirts must be down to knees.

My guess is that is for Regular visitors only.. Not the attorneys or advocates that meet with them in private..

In Beth's video last night she said her sources say it was excluded from trial that Darryl said when Jodi came through to have breakfast and get the gas cans she gave him a DVD player and later she had to return to give him the remote a few minutes later.

I just don't think it matters in this case. That is about guilt. She is already guilty. All this is is a small showing of what she was convicted off and to show mitigating circumstances.

Websleuthers said ages ago that they figured JA gave the DVD that was "stolen" from her grandparents to DB.

I guess they were right.

I just don't think it matters in this case. That is about guilt. She is already guilty. All this is is a small showing of what she was convicted off and to show mitigating circumstances.

No it doesn't matter now. Just interesting that as we suspected, she did give DB the DVD. BK thinks it was not admitted because it might be too prejudicial or just too messy to be admitted in the guilt phase. That Juan already had plenty of evidence to convict

Websleuthers said ages ago that they figured JA gave the DVD that was "stolen" from her grandparents to DB.

I guess they were right.

Exactly. And Juan did get in that she returned to DB house to give him something she had forgotten and I think he even said remote

After clicking on the link, I discovered I've been spelling the word "supercede" wrong my entire life. Apparently the word is spelled "supersede". I dunno... that doesn't look right to me. Does Jodi know about this? Oh! The Bob Newhart Show is on now. Gotta go!

There is actually a verb "cede", as in "yield", used e.g. in "intercede", which is why the word [super]sede looks so weird. So, don't beat yourself up!

I think this is important. This is just more proof that Jodi is the person who "broke into" her grandparents' house. That's what everybody on here suspected, but for Darryl to state that when he and Jodi had been "in love" is a big deal to me. I guess it was too prejudicial to let it get into the trial. I'm just figuring out that the defense can say anything about the victim, even if they know it is a lie, but if the prosecution has info about the defendant, like the fact that she had a handgun and two knives in the rental car when she was arrested, you can't get the truth in because it may hurt the defendant. This seems like a system of justice mainly for the defendant to me. Where is the justice for Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala