Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from previous thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate

I just saw a pic of CMJA's Grandpa on her dumb sisters FB, makes me hate JA even more now knowing what she put them through. Plus he even tried to believe in her lie that she was working. He looked so loving and caring in the pic. GRRRR. Praying for the jury to do the right thing and sentence her to DEATH.

Reply From ElleElle:

I don't think it's her grandpa, its her father.

There is a pic of her Grandpa holding a child (little girl IIRC) in her slideshow also.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 38s38 seconds ago
Now a pic of #JodiArias and Dryl Brewer and his son. I can't find the actual photo. It's at a birthday party...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi says #JodiArias has contemplated suicide.

:rolleyes:

Too bad she never acted on it....now murder....she contemplated, planned and carried out that "impulse" with ease. She even had her next mark lined up

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 40s 40 seconds ago
I wonder if the jury questions "why does she never have glasses on in any of these pictures" - Just a thought #jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3s 4 seconds ago

3. Arias is remorseful: Nurmi says he wants to talk about that later.

4. Physical abuse as a child. He wants to skip ahead to BPD.

I wonder if he is going to be her mouthpiece for remorse (even though there is no evidence of it).

we have 236 guests following and only169 members :giggle:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 32s33 seconds ago
Now on to relationship with Darryl Brewer. Nurmi - No evidence of abuse in this relationship. #jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 55s 55 seconds ago

Nurmi says that when a 17-year-old girl leaves home before finishing high school, it's proof that things are bad at home. #jodiarias

Or that JA was incorrigible at 17, just as she was at 6 when she repeated kindergarten despite her high iq.

Seriously KN... you've been spending too much time defending true criminals, get a life it's really starting to show.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi tells #JodiArias jurors when a girl leaves home before 17 -- may be proof she was being abused #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Now a pic of Jodi, Daryl and his son. They are at a birthday party. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now for Matt & how he cheated on JA. JA just went to talk to Bianca & see what was going on. After that she remained fds w/ Matt. No issues

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 38s39 seconds ago
"You can see this girl in much happier times" #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi circles around in front of jury continuously returning to projector to change photos of #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi again quotes Dr. De re: #JodiArias adapting to whoever her boyfriends wanted her to be.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 42s 42 seconds ago

I hope ur right he keeps walking away from mic. RT @Twidderfield @WildaboutTrial2 He was referring to mitigation factor #2 not her age.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 32s 32 seconds ago

Re MM: "There were no issues in this relationship, it ended in harmony and friendship." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
KN-No abuse in this relationship but how her BP relates is her behavior according to DeMarte....#jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 18 seconds ago
Nurmi now showing photos of #JodiArias, Daryl Brewer and son. "No evidence of abuse - none" but quotes DeMarte BPD.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s40 seconds ago
"she's not just the personn sitting at that table. She's also this person. -- Nurmi #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 35s35 seconds ago
Juan will get up, put up the pic of Travis' slit throat and say, "And she is THIS person!" #jodiarias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 46s 46 seconds ago
"she ladies and gentlemen is not just the person sitting at that table, she's also this person" points to a happy picture of jodi #jodiarias

ja darryl.jpg

Mitigator #13: Jodi is able to grind with a straight face after committing especially cruel murders.

Juan will straighten it all out for the jurors- quickly and efficiently. There will be no room left for the confusion or story Nurmi is trying to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79