Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is going to have an absolute field day with all of this. Can't wait.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
KN-"Jodi Arias molded herself into what Daryl wanted her to be." according to DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Good morning, all. Haven't been here in a while. I lurk occasionally but this trial has gone on so long. It's hard to see JA drag it out so long.

Justice for Travis.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 36s 36 seconds ago
Brings up the blonde hair, breast augmentation, all the things daryls ex had #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 33s34 seconds ago
10 min recess #jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5m 5 minutes ago

Nurmi keeps repeating phrases like "a girl whose fate is in your hands." #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Now Nurmi shows a photo of #jodiarias with bf Matt McCartney, their "vagabond" lifestyle in tents, his infidelity. They ended as friends.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi moves on to a photo of Daryl Brewer and his son with #jodiarias.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 40s 41 seconds ago

Nurmi describes the relationship with Brewer as stable and as he shows photos with him, he repeatedly says, "She is also this person."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Now a pic of Jodi, Daryl and his son. They are at a birthday party. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Now for Matt & how he cheated on JA. JA just went to talk to Bianca & see what was going on. After that she remained fds w/ Matt. No issues

Yeppers. She just wanted to say hi to Bianca.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi now listing DeMarte's claims that #jodiarias was molding herself to Brewer's likes with blond hair, boob job, etc.

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 36s 36 seconds ago
Brings up the blonde hair, breast augmentation, all the things daryls ex had #jodiarias

That only shows how desperate she was to hang onto him.."Look, I can be her!"

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 20s 20 seconds ago
#JodiArias 10 min break in closings

Every time I see that photo and the caption tears come to my eyes.

It takes me back to a long time ago that I would rather not think about.

I too was Travis but by the Grace of God I made it through my hell and he did not.

I will never forget you Travis. You tried and succeeded in making the world a better place.

You will be missed by so many that loves and admires you and by those who have followed the long journey to justice along with your siblings.

May justice be done.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 55s 55 seconds ago

Nurmi says that when a 17-year-old girl leaves home before finishing high school, it's proof that things are bad at home. #jodiarias
When Travis was a little boy, he had to leave home to live with his grandma because his parents were drug addicts. That is actual proof that things are bad at home. Jodi left because she didn't want to follow anybody's rules. :gaah:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 48s 48 seconds ago

Morning break in #jodiarias.

Wasn't she almost 28 when this happened.

That is not much difference in age of the murderer and the victim. Age would be a none starter for me. She was certainly an adult heading toward 30 not 20.

YES! For sure, closer to thirty than twenty!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 30s 30 seconds ago
#JodiArias Lead Counsel Kirk Nurmi pauses and Judge Sherry Stephens calls a 10 minute break...

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi on photo w/Brewer: They look pretty happy don't they? Then brings up how #JodiArias dyed hair blond & augmented breasts 4BF

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
KN- Jodi Arias is not just a person sitting at the table....he points in her direction..
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

And I'm sure it won't be lost on the jury that Nurmi did everything he could think of to discredit Dr. DeMarte but is using everything she said to bolster his argument.

Have already lost track of the flat out lies Nurmi has told.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3m 3 minutes ago

Again, Nurmi quotes Dr. De re: #JodiArias becoming whatever her lovers

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi says #JodiArias was a much happier person with DB.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

"Dr. DeMarte tells us...." Nurmi #jodiarias

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 2m 2 minutes ago

#JodiArias' blond hair, *advertiser censored*, car... All things she did bc of her mental illness according to Dr De says Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem