Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 42s43 seconds ago
now the photo of #JodiArias and Bobby Jaurez. "this is a snapshot of the girl who's life is in your hands."

To bad they didn't use the one with the lines of coke in the background.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts
"counsel approach" -- i'm aldmost forgotten what that sounds like. Almost. #JodiArias

I hope JSS tells KN to stop lying to the jury... and then when they come back she repeats that you can't take what the attorney's say as fact.... and yes, victim impact statements DO count!

That absolutely makes no sense anyway. A human being cant forget what someone has told them and especially victim impact statements.

If they weren't to consider it at all then why are they even allowed in because I don't have one doubt that all of jurors remember what was said in the VI statements. No one can unring a bell.

Nurmi has the tendency to lie about what experts have said as if the jurors don't take notes or are capable of remembering things!! So silly.

So if they're using DeMarte to prove BPD, doesn't that mean she was capable of disproving PTSD (and did)? Yes, of course.
If a person w/BPD molds herself into what another person wants, is that in order to manipulate said person? Most certainly

Nurmi acting like murderers can't be charming and nice when they want to. A picture captures ONE moment in time. It doesn't show who a person truly is.

None of her ex-bfs ever wanted to marry her. And she never released them until she had captured a new prey.

Yup. Too bad this jury didn't see her go toe to toe with JM!

Or toe to toe with the Judge yesterday claiming she didn't think the allocution was the same as testimony, and remained stoic about having a secret closed courtroom...AGAIN!

KN has been very smart on closing so far:
1) He stayed off Slime Hwy, though I bet that's still to come.
2) He focused on DeMarte, JA's best hope for life.
3) He was encouraging one holdout (if it comes to that) to stay strong and not give in.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
KN tells jury to keep in mind what DeMarte has said about #jodiarias #3tvarias

Now all of the sudden the "tot doc" has become relevant? After he spent endless days and days of dismissing everything she had to say ?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 7 seconds ago
Now back in #JodiArias closings jury in.

Does each side have as much time as they want or do they have a limited amount of time?

KN has been very smart on closing so far:
1) He stayed off Slime Hwy, though I bet that's still to come.
2) He focused on DeMarte, JA's best hope for life.
3) He was encouraging one holdout (if it comes to that) to stay strong and not give in.

I agree. KN obviously has put out his best stuff today. I hate to admit it but I think he's doing the best job he can do considering who his client is.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts
"counsel approach" -- i'm aldmost forgotten what that sounds like. Almost. #JodiArias

I hope JSS tells KN to stop lying to the jury... and then when they come back she repeats that you can't take what the attorney's say as fact.... and yes, victim impact statements DO count!
Hope she will. in the AH openings, the defense said incorrect statements. When done, judge addressed the jury & said I need to make some corrections on what the def said!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish Sherry was firmer.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
KN is back at it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Great....Dr. D might be the reason JA escapes the DP.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 10 seconds ago
back in session -- Nurmi continues w/ the break up with BF Daryl Brewer...

Nurmi keeps mentioning how JA "molded" herself to please others. Don't sociopaths also mask themselves to fit in with others?

She "molded" herself into an attorney TWICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member