Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this again does anyone know what channel NancyGrace is on on dishnetwork it was on 202 but now it's changed to the news her show and reading here is the only way I can keep up with the Jodi Aris retrail
Someone kindly posted a reply to this on the last thread. Dish Network doesnt have HLN or CNN or any Turner Networks… negotiating a contract fell thru. So you can't watch Nancy Grace on Dish unless they are able to fix things with Turner, which is probably difficult to do. Ask Jane.

@monicalindstrom: Something to think about #JodiArias has to get up somewhere around 3am to get transported to court, no sleep for the wicked I guess

@monicalindstrom: I think Judge Stephens is letting the attorneys try their case & use all their personality, she isn't allowing hers to interfere #jodiArias

Yes all female inmates. Probably have male guards though that the 3 hole wonder can seduce.

I just read somewhere else, that there will only be three days of trial this week. Mon. Tues. and Thurs. Does anyone know why they are not having trial on Wed.??

Is Perryville a female only prison?

I'm not sure but the Wikipedia on it makes me think it is:

"In 1981 three units of the Perryville Complex, San Pedro, Santa Cruz, and San Juan, for minimum and medium custody male inmates was opened. In May 1982, Santa Maria Unit, for all custody levels of female inmates, began admitting inmates. ASPC-Perryville was converted to an all female facility in 2000."

I could be wrong, though.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_State_Prison_Complex_–_Perryville

Good Morning - day 4 of the circus.

I wish Juan could keep the photos of Travis' slaughter on the screen everyday so the jury could look at them and never forget that the Killer did this to him.

You believe they or anyone who's seen all of them could ever forget? If I were on a jury and was forced to look at those pictures every day, all day long, I would quit the case and resent whoever kept forcing me to have to look at gruesome images day after day after day.

You believe they or anyone who's seen all of them could ever forget? If I were on a jury and was forced to look at those pictures every day, all day long, I would quit the case and resent whoever kept forcing me to have to look at gruesome images day after day after day.

Plus the risk of desensitizing, crazy though it seems. I have heard several jury consultants now that think that's what happened to the first jury.

I just read somewhere else, that there will only be three days of trial this week. Mon. Tues. and Thurs. Does anyone know why they are not having trial on Wed.??

Standard reply ~~ Arizona. ;)

They were also discussing this on HLN. Showing the pictures is important. But showing them too much risks minimizing the impact and looking at them becomes too clinical and just standard. I think where they're at is good. You don't forget seeing pictures like that.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

In security line at #jodiarias courthouse. Ready for another day of action?

:woot: :happydance:

BBM: All forensic and medical jargon aside, I doubt very much if anyone with a bullet lodged in the cheek, let alone passing through the head, would be in a state to 'ambulate and defend themselves'. Just imagine the pain, shock and confusion! To me the very idea is ridiculous, just like all Arias' claims.

The bullet also went through the bridge of his nose/sinuses before lodging in his cheek, he'd never have been able to utter words clear enough for her to understand if he could have spoken at all. I sure wish JM had asked Dr. Horn about that.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi, Juan and Detective Flores are here #jodiarias #3tvarias

From Troy Hayden @Fox 10:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago

I will be live tweeting from #JodiArias courtroom this afternoon. My colleague @SKrafftFox10 will be there this am.

Here we go again. There's some comfort in knowing that these are the very last days CMJA will ever wear civilian clothes, be around normal people, take a ride, be able to manipulate an audience, be out of a cell for hours at a time.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is wearing a dark grey suit and gold tie #juantiereport #jodiarias

th

th

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi in gray suit, seated at the table. Juan in gray and banana tie, flores gray with salmon tie. Waiting #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Nurmi sits reclinated with glasses down on his nose as he reads through some papers. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

Juan has his bose wave radio out ready to go. What do you think we will hear today? #jodiarias

:juanettes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members