Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
"this is a doctor that couldn't even say good morning. that'd be the one." -- Nurmi #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
10 minute recess. Back in a bit. #JodiArias
---

He's not finished?!?

~ For Travis ~

10527504_789630597779751_3501642004556341342_n.jpg

Link:https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias and Willmott were just whispering about something.

She shook her head then smiled.

10 min recess called now

This is excruciating. He will go on like this ALL DAY.

Ok, how many of us here think we have PTSD after what we have been put through during this farse of a trial?

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 2m 2 minutes ago
10 minute recess, #JodiArias

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 3m 3 minutes ago
Jodi looks back at us briefly #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Nurmi saying Geff wasn't a hired gun he was an honest man who did testing to verify the PTSD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Anyone else here think Jodi wrote most, if not all of this... or at least gave the outline to Kirk for what he is supposed to cover?

I DO!
Absolutely! Jodi directed at least 95% of her defense.

The state says JA lied about what happened and therefore there is no PTSD. And Dr. G said there was a diagnostic impression- he took the intellectually honest approach and said he did not talk to her close enough, contemporaneously to the event and he couldn't diagnose it. He relied on those who talked to her closer to the event. He was not a zealot.

BBM
The only other person who used the word "contemporaneously" that I have ever heard was Jodi!

10. Minute break? Why? Tell the <modsnip> to finish up so we can call it a day.

Do you all think the jury is going to go for all this? Will they really believe Travis was responsible & ja should live, but T, should not live? That's what Nurms is doing...

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq

#JodiArias Nurmi points to Travis as being responsible for his own Murder because JA didn't kill other BFs #STOPTHEINSANITY

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
10 minute stretch break #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi suggesting DeMarte works for state part time and has even raised her rates to testify...she's the biased one #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am disgusted they are blaming Travis, the victim!!!! I hope that isn't lost on the jury!

And of course Juan contemporaneously reset Travis' good name and reputation. He may not have been a perfect Mormon, but he certainly wasn't anything the scuzzy defense said he was.

I want death for Jodi because that's what she deserves, but I am not getting my hopes up too high like last time. I would rather be elated to hear "death" than disappointed to hear "Life".

It's just gotta be Death. If Nurmi pisses off the jury as badly as me today, it's gotta be Death!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett