DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 10s 10 seconds ago

Nurmi sounds like he is wrapping up.
Voice is all soft and calm now. Keeps pointing at #JodiArias.

He's done.

AMEN AMEN and AMEN !!!

No more Nurmi !!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank God!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Lot's of friends and family crying for Travis Alexander #jodiarias #3tvarias

When (notice the positive thinking here) JA gets the death penalty, will Nurms and Wills have to be her lawyers during the appeal?
No, she'll get lawyers that specialize in appeals. They're done with her after the verdict is read.

The women in Travis' life were Deanna, Lisa etc. The stalker/pest/murderess in Travis' life was Jodi.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
KN going over how Jodi told them what she did was horrific and she couldn't imagine doing that to another human being #jodiarias #3tvarias

well she did.
WTF is he talking about... she PLANNED IT!

If no one on the jury is taking notes, it essentially means that they have heard enough. Time for Nurmi to sit down and STFU.

Ya know...IMO Nurmi should have kept today short and sweet. But he did exactly the opposite. I think he blew it today by talking so long about Travis's shortcomings and not enough about Jodi's mitigators. I thought he did OK yesterday--he was boring and at times disgusting, yes, but that was expected. I mean, it's Nurmi. However, from a legal viewpoint I thought he had some effective moments.

But that was yesterday. And yesterday's gone.

The words related to this relationship and shared philosophical relationship, the love they shared together, from this exhibit you will have to take back with you, Nov. 5, 2007 – 2 nights ago I called TA to say goodnight and he made the point to be clear to me he didn’t mean all those harsh words. He wants me to forgive. But my version to forgive is to forget and let go….but I find it that once words are spoken they can’t be unspoken. I won’t write them down, cuz I promised TA I wouldn’t. I guess writing things down sometimes helps me process difficult situations.

BBM

I hope the jury finds that once a superior vena cava is pierced, it can't be unpierced; once the throat is slashed from ear to ear, it can't be unslashed; once a man is stabbed more than two dozen times, he can't be unstabbed; and once a man is shot through the face and brain, he can't be unshot.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
The jurors never look at the Alexander family or the Arias side. #jodiarias

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 1m1 minute ago
Defense has completed closing arguments. #jodiarias

Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · now 17 seconds ago
Nurmi ends with you have the opportunity to return a verdict for life out of love & compassion. We're done. #JodiArias

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but if anyone on that jury, today, has any love and compassion for Arias, they are fools!

Done.

JSS asks jury to turn to page 13 of instructions. REading about foreperson and schedule that they can decide upon and inform Bailiff.

Looks like we are done!

Nurmi seemed to use the "something was different" theme, repeating it over and over ala Jose Baez "there was something wrong here" (when alluding to CA being sexually abused by father/brother and her need to lie and make up fictitious characters).

SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT - basically there is evidence of TA abuse and Jodi was in a situation she didn't know how to handle. Because TA would not admit his unfortunate childhood affected him, he never dealt with it.

Juror 2 and 13 are alternates.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · now 3 seconds ago
Alternate jurors being selected. What a bummer to sit through this and not deliberate. 2 and 13 alternates.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Judge is giving jury closing instructions #jodiarias #3tvarias

I hope they talk over lunch and come back with a verdict as soon as they are done with lunch!! I want JA to be in her new home when she tries to go to sleep tonight!! I want Nurmi and Wilmont to go to bed knowing despite their trip down the slime highway they failed! I want the Alexander family to go to bed tonight knowing that Jodi has received the punishment she deserves and maybe just maybe finally get a good nights sleep!!

FINAL JURY INSTRUCTIONS BEING READ

GET READY FOR VERDICT WATCH

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:​

I doubt very much we'll have a verdict today.probably go in designate a foreman set schedule do an initial vote And then go home to sleep on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381