Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is sorry that she had to do what she did to Travis. Really? :banghead:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi's done, Judge Stephens begins reading the final jury instructions.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi finishes by saying the jury should return "A verdict that is based in love and compassion for the woman Travis Alexander loved."

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Sherry Stephens is reading final jury instructions. #jodiarias

BBM THIS disgusts me.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 17s 17 seconds ago
Jury in #JodiArias now 8 women and 4 men

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias baliffs sworn. Alternates go get their stuff from back room. Jury retires. All exhibits to go back with them

Put it in stripes and lock the cell door while it waits.

The words related to this relationship and shared philosophical relationship, the love they shared together, from this exhibit you will have to take back with you, Nov. 5, 2007 – 2 nights ago I called TA to say goodnight and he made the point to be clear to me he didn’t mean all those harsh words. He wants me to forgive. But my version to forgive is to forget and let go….but I find it that once words are spoken they can’t be unspoken. I won’t write them down, cuz I promised TA I wouldn’t. I guess writing things down sometimes helps me process difficult situations.

BBM

More like the .25 caliber slug and long knife she 'shared' with her victim... :mad:

I'm hoping a verdict is reached right after lunch :) ~wishful thinking~

I can't believe it's over!:jumping::jumping: will they start deliberating now?

N: there was abuse in this relationship and that is what made it different. And as you can see, (points at Jodi) the regret she feels for having to what she did and caused the pain she caused.

http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/laughing-so-hard.jpg
laughing-so-hard.jpg

my heart is in my stomach right now.

nearly 7 years down the line and travis is finally getting justice.

i just pray that the jury can see through all this BS and give her what she deserves.

i know for sure im going to be in floods of tears when they are giving the verdict,i felt like my heart was going to jump out my chest when they were giving the guilty verdict

If anybody deserves an execution its this piece of $&$& grown a&& woman. Directly from court to hell. Sentence her straight to the needle. Tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 31s 31 seconds ago
We are at recess #JodiArias - the tension begins

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 17s 17 seconds ago
Jury in #JodiArias now 8 women and 4 men

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias baliffs sworn. Alternates go get their stuff from back room. Jury retires. All exhibits to go back with them

What are the ODDS of 4 out of 5 men being picked as jurors?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Now let's see if they stay to deliberate today or wait until tomorrow. Jeff Gold thinks they will have a verdict today. I say next week.

I say Friday.

Done.

JSS asks jury to turn to page 13 of instructions. REading about foreperson and schedule that they can decide upon and inform Bailiff.

Looks like we are done!

Nurmi seemed to use the "something was different" theme, repeating it over and over ala Jose Baez "there was something wrong here" (when alluding to CA being sexually abused by father/brother and her need to lie and make up fictitious characters).

SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT - basically there is evidence of TA abuse and Jodi was in a situation she didn't know how to handle. Because TA would not admit his unfortunate childhood affected him, he never dealt with it.

Juror 2 and 13 are alternates.
Are the alternates men or women??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
What do you all think? Life or Death? #jodiarias #3tvarias

death,no question about it

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Alexander family is crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online