Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the grocery store. Just came home to this. Prayers for the Alexanders and the prosecution team

Wasn't it May 2013 when the guilty verdict was handed down?
Now just 3 months shy of TWO YEARS LATER is when the sentencing portion finally ends. Still cannot believe it took this long to get here.

I know juror 2 was the older lady with highlighted hair. I will have to refer to my chart to figure out who 13 was or just ask Paul which I'm about to do.

In case anyone missed it:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Verdict watch began 11:45am MST. #jodiarias

Before the verdict in the FL trial, I would have said she's def getting the DP. But that FL jury just made me believe that people are downright stupid & gullible to anything. I don't know what to think right now.

Just did a quick interview for Tammy and I said I think it's possible they could give her life instead of death because of Nurmi pointing to the fact that there was something different and stressing that Travis had issues that he didn't deal with and that using their common sense they can see there was domestic violencein their relationship.
Yeah....on her end. Mental and emotional abuse was her forte.

Praying that they have a Foreman this time that keeps them on track! That they understand what their supposed to do. Last foreman clearly didn't understand the process!

Just did a quick interview for Tammy and I said I think it's possible they could give her life instead of death because of Nurmi pointing to the fact that there was something different and stressing that Travis had issues that he didn't deal with and that using their common sense they can see there was domestic violencein their relationship.

?????????Must be reading that last part wrong!!! Common sense says that she was abused by him???!!

Now just 3 months shy of TWO YEARS LATER is when the sentencing portion finally ends. Still cannot believe it took this long to get here.
It never should have been this way. Ever. Several ways it could have been avoided but alas....this is where we are now. Waiting.

Juan seemed to pick out juror #1. I have a weird feeling she may be the foreman.

What?? What domestic violence??

A certain judge...

My thoughts are with Travis' family and friends. Hope the verdict is returned swiftly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381